Picture of Xbox 360 packaging?

hmmm... looks at marketing package we got at store ... look at pictures on forum .

Hmm someone is naughty

White box is nice, but that frenzied circular pattern has to go. they should just replace it with an up close shot of the 'circle of light' button glowing in green. They could take a macro photo of the COL button and feather it into the white background.

I'd prefer an angled close up of the X-Sphere... basically the view of the sphere as the X gets embedded in it in that commercial...video...thing... you know?

The Dreamcast was my first Sega system and my favorite system for this gen. R.I.P. :cry:

Where else could you play RE: Code Veronica, JSR, Soul Calibur, DOA2, M vs C, PSO, Sonic, Shenmue and countless other classics first? Sorry I went on a tangent there :mrgreen:

I think the swirly swiggly green circly thing looks kinda cool. Kinda retro, very 60's. But then again i don't suppose gay taste would be similar to the average teen console buyer's taste.

Who cares if there's a messy spiral thingy on the box? You're gonna toss that at the back of a closet anyway (or throw it away altogether, though I don't do that).

Overall this thing looks remarkably dreamcasty, not the actual console itself perhaps (other than the color), but the controller and the box do share design similarities. Very weird. :)

I guess sega's feeling a little smug over this however, heh heh.

Box design looks like it was made with one of those toy spiral things.

They need to look at how Apple does packaging.

Back