Age of Mythology: Retold coming this year 2024 [PC, XB, XGP].

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter

Day one for me. When I purchased the original, I had a Celeron 300MHz CPU and a Voodoo 3 2000 PCI 16MB GPU which could barely run the game and it wasn't a good experience, 'cos the framerate was slow and the textures disappeared in some places, among other glitches. Over time I got the newest version on Steam, but I want this one version on the Windows Store, which also adds many improvements.

Cover art.

AvzE7vk.png

ss_77713ff38d7767b0bf4e9eb99834aac14feff8f6.1920x1080.jpg

ss_74eaf2e7599f9cbc23b4c65aa3cfbdc98a5d52e9.1920x1080.jpg

ss_b2e8092d71a159f48513dc7704f5e44c37fddb64.1920x1080.jpg

rdOdE9V.png

some more info:

Call Upon the Gods
Choose your gods from the Greek, Norse, Egyptian, and Atlantean pantheons. Devastate your enemies by summoning powerful lightning storms, earth-shattering quakes, and even the famed Nidhogg dragon. Or call upon nourishing rains and protective Dryads to help your people grow & prosper.

Unleash the Monsters
Unleash Centaurs, Trolls, Mummies, and more. From bejeweled crocodiles who harness the power of the sun to the mighty one-eyed Cyclops, command diverse units inspired by the world's great mythologies.

An Epic Mythological Universe
Embark on a 50-mission campaign that takes you across a vast, mythical world: besiege the mighty walls of Troy, battle Giants in the frozen wastes of Midgard, and discover the mysteries of Osiris in the shifting sands of Egypt. Become a hero of myth—or even a god.

Arena of the Gods
Challenge the Labyrinth in the all-new Trials of the Gods for single-player and co-op. Collect powerful Blessings, join your friends, and take on new challenges to overcome the Arena where the gods themselves do battle.

Better with Friends
Play with up to 11 of your friends, either head-to-head or against the advanced AI on dozens of randomly-generated maps and scenarios for limitless re-playability

Back