Omega Dawn

Just finished DL'ing the 1.2 patch and Omega Dawn. OD cost me $7.99 and obviously the patch was free. Was there a way to get OD free? The new map is great and the dropship looks pretty formidable. Will get back to you here soon after I get some live play in on the new map and some games with the dropship involved

Just got done playing a 32 match on the new map. Obviously people are still learning where everything is but it's better than any of the old maps IMO...lots of tunnels and hiding spots. The dropship seems underpowered right now, but I assume it's strength comes from multiple people being in it at once. The match I played, only one person would get in it at a time so it was easy to take it down. Can't wait till more players get this expansion and get familiarized with the new elements of play. Is it worth 8 bucks? To me it is...since this is the game I play the most. The new clan match features and the buddy reservation features are real nice. Hope to see y'all online soon. :cool:

Back