Nyc game show this weekend

jvd

Banned
Is anyone going to this , its at the javits center in nyc . xbox 360 will be playable along with a slew of other games .

If anyone wnats to meet up let me know i will most likely be going the friday

jvd said:
Is anyone going to this , its at the javits center in nyc . xbox 360 will be playable along with a slew of other games .

If anyone wnats to meet up let me know i will most likely be going the friday

I'm going but probably not until later saturday or Sunday. Whered you get the info for the 360 being playable?

J

If anyone has any specific questions about games or the console and general they would like me to try and find answers to, let me know. I'm happy to ask around. Also if you have any comparisons in mind, 'does X look better than Y;, give me an idea becuase it will be much easier to give those impressions knowing ahead of time rather than relying on memory afterwards.

J

I was supposed to attend this show, actually. But I'm going to Miami this weekend to bring my car up. Looks like I had a good excuse afterall. PEACE.

Cool, but frankly, right now the console I'm interested in the most is teh Revolution, and I seriously doubt Nintendo will show anything next-gen-related at a fair such as this. Will they even be there at all?

Guden Oden said:
Cool, but frankly, right now the console I'm interested in the most is teh Revolution, and I seriously doubt Nintendo will show anything next-gen-related at a fair such as this. Will they even be there at all?

Doubtful anything noteworthy will be announced or shown for the first time at this show from any of the console makers.

J

I wil lbe there tommorow around noon (man i should sleep) let me know if anyone is going to be there

THeres nothing playable there, just some videos and a demo by an MS guy which is about 90% of everything BUT the games. (you get about 5 minutes each of Kameo and PGR3).

J

Back