nVidia Control Panel: No more save/load color profiles

isamu

Newcomer
Hello guys how's it going. I have recently upgraded my graphics card to an nVidia 280. In my old machine, I had an nVidia 7900GT and it used to allow me to save and load a custom color profile, and when you want to choose it, you simply select it from a drop down menu within the color settings sub-menu. Is there any way to do this in the new Control Panel?

For example, I'm constantly adjusting and re-adjusting my brightness and contrast settings. In my old machine, I would simply shuffle between two custom profiles: a "Brightness" and a "Dark" profile. So is there any thing that can be done like this in the new CP?

Hello guys how's it going. I have recently upgraded my graphics card to an nVidia 280. In my old machine, I had an nVidia 7900GT and it used to allow me to save and load a custom color profile, and when you want to choose it, you simply select it from a drop down menu within the color settings sub-menu. Is there any way to do this in the new Control Panel?

For example, I'm constantly adjusting and re-adjusting my brightness and contrast settings. In my old machine, I would simply shuffle between two custom profiles: a "Brightness" and a "Dark" profile. So is there any thing that can be done like this in the new CP?

You might be better off asking this in one of the 3D hardware and software forums where you have more avid discussions of GPUs. :)

Regards,
SB

I recommend you use Rivatuner, it has an UI for that feature, and then allows a nice right-click menu (plus creating shortcuts for those menu items, so you can then have hotkeys using another piece of software)

rivatuner2.png

so in-game, I can tweak the gamma level if needed (hotkey software is autohotkey)

nhancer (game profiles manager) even now recognizes the color profiles, so you can have a color profile automatically tied to a game. (that's a useful feature for counterstrike, previously I had to use a batch script)

Back