Nvidia 3D vision and 3D players

Hello community

I recently bought a new Asus VG248QE, and I had to have the 3D vision kit, or I can't see in 3D. I have a Asus G750JX connected via mini displayport to normal displayport.
When I run kodi and try to see a 3D Movie, the program doesn't recognise the monitor as a 3D one, so Nvidia kit don't launch, and I have no 3D.
I tried to do it manually, but doesn't have any effect.
I'm I missing some plug in, or add on, or Kodi settings to change?
besides stereoscopic player or 3D vision player, are there other players that make the monitor detect that is a 3D Movie and accept 3D subs.
in some games I also expirience some slow motion, even with all settings in minimum requirements, for example batman arkham origins.

Thank you my friends in advance for your kind help

In my personal experience, that aspect of 3D Vision is kind of horrible. I think it borders on the criminal that the 3D display part is locked down to certain 'licenced' display devices to start with. Once you do get the monitor working though, then all games seem to work quite well with it, though yes, expect to see your framerate requirements double, because it needs to render twice the data.

I've never even tried if I could watch a 3D movie, as my Playstation has always been able to take care of that and I only got an external 3D BluRay burner that just about could play a regular BluRay movie. I can't remember if it came with software that could playback 3D movies ...

Didn't Nvidia provide some kind of 3D movie playback software themselves?

the problem is putting the 3D subs, on any of those players.

Regarding the games, i don´t see that happen in other games, just some, like the one that i give the example, the funny thing is that in my TV, that doesn´t happen, what happens is an endless loading (20m max), to go to next level....

thank you for your reply my friend, but the issue continues, not Nvidia, WB, or Asus can help me with this

When I run "kodi player" for example, and try to see a 3D Movie, the program doesn't recognise the monitor as a 3D one, so Nvidia kit don't launch, and I have no 3D. Only in my 3DTV works.
I tried to do it manually, but doesn't have any effect on the monitor.
I'm I missing some plug in, or add on, or Kodi settings to change?

Besides this, i only heard about, stereoscopic player or 3D vision player, but i can´t put 3D subs on this ones, the instructions is to putting them with ffdshow, but or appears in one eye, and not the other, and if i pass them in 3Dsubtitler, they appear in both sides, separated from each other, are there other players that make the monitor detect that is a 3D Movie and accept 3D subs?

Regarding games, in some i also experience some bumps, even with all settings in minimum requirements, for example batman arkham origins, i don´t know why, because if i play in a 3DTV, i only have an endless loading, from level to level (20 minutes). I experience some crashes to, windows errors, and reboots made automatically i don´t know why.

Thank you my friends in advance for your kind help if possible

Back