Nthell

Druga Runda

Sleepy Substitute
Regular
how about waiting in the queue 15-20 min to get someone to answer and than this same person putting you on hold for another 20 and counting...

I am still waiting... ummm wander how long will it take, did she take the loo... or is she having a coffee?

They must not be paying them very well...

what an idiotic company... heee... at least I got this novel idea to come here and write until I wait on the phone...

on the phone that is which I don't have ... yet, after making a house move 1 month ago ...

this being

opa! she has answered... and of course unreloved
209153.gif

ahe will call me tomorrow morning as the last 4 times they told me the same...
209034.gif

I loathe that! :devilish:

One of the few things in life that can really get me to lose my cool, and it's exactly the wrong time to lose your cool too.

Don't take it out on whoever you do finally get a hold of, it won't help matters and they really don't care since they hear it all the time. Be friendly and it throws 'em off stride and they're generally helpful is the trick I learned.

It ain't easy, but it works miracles if you can pull it off. :)

Ah, only to reply now...

of course that the lady is not to blame, but it is actually me that I give them some hope after dealing about 4 years with them :|

What I could say is they are good enough so that they give you some hope, as when things work they are OK, however every time hope gets up their customer disservice makes sure that you regret the hope you had... and since I have moved I am thinking to finally switch to BT & than some other ISP for good and that is it.

NTL is just hopeless, just when I thought they got their act together :( as it has been all right during last 12 months...

& of course that I was nice to her (what else) but I have to see whether she will do the same as the last 4 ppl that I spoke to over last 3 weeks... ie. they all said they will call me :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back