Ninja Gaiden Sigma Screens

Hate to be a party pooper....

But despite the other wordly iq, that looks aweful. I just can't stand Team Ninja's anti-art style.

The game looks excellent with character models, environments, textures and lighting all looking to have been given a next generation feel worthy of the Playstation 3. I wonder if any new tournaments will be held for the PS3 version?

On a side note: Bring this game to 360 Team Ninja, you filthy bastards!

Hate to be a party pooper....

But despite the other wordly iq, that looks aweful. I just can't stand Team Ninja's anti-art style.

I dont know how you can justify that looking 'aweful'. I think thats way over harsh. And the anti-art thing? what do you mean?

Of course, you are entitled to your idea of what you think they look like, but I dont think you delivered your ideas very well.

Of course, you are entitled to your idea of what you think they look like, but I dont think you delivered your ideas very well.

You are correct!!

I didn't get into it because it seems to be a very common complaint regarding Team Ninja's stuff. Characters and enemies are generic as can be. Eveery surface without exception looks like smooth plastic. Just lifeless and flat. And yeah, I do think it looks like crap. Very thouroughly anti-aliased crap.

Again, tho you are right. If I felt my sentiment was common enough tath I shouldn't have to explain it, then I probably shouldn't have posted it in the first place.

Wow..., I'm quiet impress:oops:

And call me crazy, but, this look better than DMC4!:oops:

What even more impressive is that the game is only 25% complete

You are correct!!

I didn't get into it because it seems to be a very common complaint regarding Team Ninja's stuff. Characters and enemies are generic as can be. Eveery surface without exception looks like smooth plastic. Just lifeless and flat. And yeah, I do think it looks like crap. Very thouroughly anti-aliased crap.

Again, tho you are right. If I felt my sentiment was common enough tath I shouldn't have to explain it, then I probably shouldn't have posted it in the first place.

Ah ha, yes I do see what you mean now, I do agree that it does have some of what you are talking about, and for me whats worce with team ninja stuff, is that the animations tend to be very wooden with most of their characters, especially in cut scenes. (DOA 3)

thanks, the game looks pretty good. the hair falling down was a nice touch. :LOL:

The burning house stage looks a little bad and the transitions between animation could be a tad better. But otherwise it's pretty impressive.

Back