Nex Machina

didn't realise it was coming out now ! As soon as I realised that I pre ordered it :D !
gonna sleep now to make sure am fresh tomorrow morn for some smooth voxel neon laser infested colourful smooth action :D

147367f73aa76281a0c1cdafffad461d.jpg

can't wait to get up tomorrow!

Last edited:
Man this game is crazier crazier than Resogun :D ! I have to play at Novice difficulty to really learn it well. What a rush it is !

But it looks pretty soft on the ps4 :( , it seems its not 1080p like Rsogun cos it just doesn't look sharp, which is essential for such a game . WIsh I had known this before, could have bought it on PC maybe. Is it 900p or some very softening AA?

Edit: Goddamnit ! I just saw this on steam and it is just $10 there and I could have gotten crispy smoked visuals too. Man, I ordered in a rush last night, Had no idea this was on PC too. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Man this game is crazier crazier than Resogun :D ! I have to play at Novice difficulty to really learn it well. What a rush it is !

But it looks pretty soft on the ps4 :( , it seems its not 1080p like Rsogun cos it just doesn't look sharp, which is essential for such a game . WIsh I had known this before, could have bought it on PC maybe. Is it 900p or some very softening AA?

Edit: Goddamnit ! I just saw this on steam and it is just $10 there and I could have gotten crispy smoked visuals too. Man, I ordered in a rush last night, Had no idea this was on PC too. :facepalm:

It is 900p on PS4 standard

Game is a class apart, so fast ! lovely.
unable to clear the cyberpunk city for now. it's easy but i somehow mess up the boss. My head hasn't gotten the dash timing right yet.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Been playing this a couple of hours and DAMN. The first real substitute to Resogun. The technology here could be taken apart and discussed for days, but in the meantime let's just praise them for such a fun game!

Not sure what res it's running on the Pro - I can't tell anymore these days - but the HDR craziness is just insane.

Let's get HDR in every game PLEASE!!!

Been playing this a couple of hours and DAMN. The first real substitute to Resogun. The technology here could be taken apart and discussed for days, but in the meantime let's just praise them for such a fun game!

Not sure what res it's running on the Pro - I can't tell anymore these days - but the HDR craziness is just insane.

Let's get HDR in every game PLEASE!!!
1890p on Pro on a 4K display, which is a big improvement (4.41x res) compared to 900p on amateur PS4. I think that's the biggest gap we have ever seen yet. Housemarque must probably use every tricks the Pro has compared to base PS4 like twice the triangle throughput and BC7 texture compression like they did on Resogun for the Pro 4K version.

Twice the triangle throughput on Pro versus base PS4 ? o_O

I am only playing on Novice difficulty...and it is the perfect balance for me so far. I beat couple of bosses already, quite cool.

Regarding the secondary weapon: am I right that the sword is a bit lacking, or am I doing it wrong? It seems to be very close ranging quite dangerous to use. I like the bomb the best :)

Three dash upgrade is soooo nice (in fact, this character than plays like Tracer from Overwatch :runaway:)

This game will keep me busy for months. Managed to get to 11 million and that's nowhere near some of the scores already there, after just one day. No idea how these people do that in such a short time.

Back