News & Rumours: Playstation 4/ Orbis *spin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those game is not horror. Those are zombie action game...

Horror game is like Alan Lake, fatal frame, amnesia, the first bios hock, p.t.

Or i misunderstood horror vs thriller?

Edit : I just realized it's only p. T. That's current gen.

Last edited:
I can't think of any decent open world horror games so I'm dubious. The trick with good horror is you need careful pacing (think original Resident Evil games, Alien Isolation and Until Dawn) and the thing about open world is you have no control over pacing because you've you've given the player all this freedom.

I didn't feel Dying Light was particularly horror, sure they were zombies but they really weren't scary - in fact fighting them was fun! Horror should not be fun :nope:

I liked State of Decay. Any encounter can turn unmanageable when the game randomly decides to send multiple hordes running straight towards any loud commotion. Paired with permadeath and Breakdown mode, it created a level of tension throughout my play through that games usually lack. I wanted to scream like the scene in Psycho and was horrified the first time I saw my favorite character as I was struggling to get him off the ground, suddenly ripped apart. Lol.

Last edited:
"I had Xbox 360" bundle. :)

Sony is doing pretty good job remastering best old games. Soon we will get two Quantic Dream games, Gravity Rush and full reboot of Ratchet and Clank.

Maybe we need a thread for leaks and predictions of the 2015 Playstation Experience ? It's only two weeks away...

Meh... it can't feed my nostalgia unless it looks as crap as the original. You are all impure, your mind was corrupted by good graphics. :yep2:

Well the only game I probably would want to play again in HD is Tekken Tag. Can't think of anything else.
There are a number of games that haven't received decent updates without breaking the formula. SWBF, BGDA, Justice League Heroes. Won't have time to revisit Rogue Galaxy. Although gameplay may feel weak now in some titles. I played the PS2 games Bard's Tale on mobile (using controller) and it's was really...sparse. Repetitive, only two different enemies for a whole level kind of thing.

Weird suggestion from Leadbetter though, the GT4 would be worth the improvements. There's GT5, GT6, DC and upcoming GT7 - why the nostalgia for a PS2 GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back