New TV purchase even though I dont want to

Yep that's the site. I got an HDMI and an optical cable for 8 bucks shipped! I just couldn't believe it to be honest. I am getting more and more excited about this TV.

I got a wall mount capable of supporting a 60" plasma for about $39 shipped. And it is not some POS WalMart special; I could use the thing as a pullup bar.

Also 3 HDMI cables and a DVI -> HDMI adapter for $15 shipped. Yes please.

TV came in. It is amazing. Watched Bourne Ultimatum last night on Bluray. TV has so many settings and so on its overwhelming. Now where did that manual go....

Anybody have good recommendations for a UPS setup for the AV components? I ordered a Brickwall surge protector and now am looking for a decent enough UPS to go with it.

Just an update for those who may be interested but playing mkvs have never been a PS3's strong suit but enter the PS3 Media server and VLC and voila it all works quite nicely. I am running 720p HD mkvs over the wireless but I think higher bitrate mkvs will definitely not work over wireless unfortunately.

Did the Samsung TV come with a built-in ViewLogger to provide feedback to Samsung on your viewing habits? :)

Did the Samsung TV come with a built-in ViewLogger to provide feedback to Samsung on your viewing habits? :)

I have no idea. I just figured out how to program and get all the channels from my cable on my tv. Weirdly enough I am getting the base comcast package mostly for internet but I see I have 79 channels!!

Just an update for those possibly considering the TV...GET IT! Got 5 3D bluray movies and 2 3D glasses and frankly the 3D is amazing. Way better than 3D at the IMAX. At the IMAX all the background stuff gets so blurred out. This on the other hand was tack sharp throughout. And also the glasses are not shitty either.

Back