New System

fck! I spent nearly $1400 on the system, $1600 on the plane ticket to south africa. And i had to leave everything behind, because my parents overpacked their gifts to my wife, brother and his wife. :( I didnt even get a chance to use it once. Sigh.

epic

fck! I spent nearly $1400 on the system, $1600 on the plane ticket to south africa. And i had to leave everything behind, because my parents overpacked their gifts to my wife, brother and his wife. :( I didnt even get a chance to use it once. Sigh.

epic

Awww, you would have had such blinding speed in MS Word!

You spent $1400 on that and got an X300? :oops:

A common problem with me too - lucky for me I don't travel with my parents anymore! :devilish::LOL:
LOL, no they didnt travel along, but they completly took over my luggage. I actually landed with only the underwear i came to south africa with. :oops: First thing on the shoping list was getting some boxer shorts and other clothing items i left behind.

epic

epic
Think of it as a mistress left behind. She'll be there waiting when you get back.

I have an X300 SE on the shelf behind me. It drove two Dell 2405FPW in 2d for the little bit I needed it to do so, and did it very well.

Of course, I didn't try to game with it, let alone at 1920x1200. :LOL:

So what's happening to that system? I'm confused where it's at? South Africa?

Back