New Sony PS2 game: Rule of Rose

what game? it was just a bunch of CG. I don't see how that would give you any idea what the game is like...

Qroach said:
what game? it was just a bunch of CG. I don't see how that would give you any idea what the game is like...

It's the theme that I like. I also love the fact that Sony is still pushing the PS2. This game comes out in January, so we should be seeing some gameplay soon.

Another WMV... :devilish: Your other post (Prey) was better. ;)

Anyways, that game looks twisted, I'm guessing its horror? My favourite genre. :devilish: I consider Silent Hill as the benchmark and it looks like this game can hold its own.

I just have to know what's up with all those girls and the suggestive yet freaky behaviour. :D

I hope it's not another Siren, stealth + horror = no fun.

I never even knew about this game until you showed me thus trailer, now I have to get another game for the "apparently" last gen PS2. Sony is gonna make me broke.

Edit: That's the most smilies i've used. <Pat on the back...>

It's the theme that I like.

erm... you like looking at little girls? okaaayyyy....

I also love the fact that Sony is still pushing the PS2. This game comes out in January, so we should be seeing some gameplay soon.

Sony doesn't have a choice but to push the PS2 still. PS3 isn't ready yet. Where is this coming out? january in japan?

london-boy said:
Explorer... It's all MS here at work, so all MS things should theoretically be happy together...:???:

LOL, I had that problem with that CELL demonstration, it even flaked out in Internet Explorer let alone didn't display in Firefox.

I managed to get this video working using WMP 9 for OS X. Though it was buffering like mad, good resolution though.

But yah, why the Japanese devs stick with WMV is beyond me. :???:

Qroach said:
erm... you like looking at little girls? okaaayyyy....

No I like the freaky/scary look of the game. Those little b*tches look scary as hell. It's a game I would love to play with the lights off and in front of my little cousin to scare him to death.

mckmas8808 said:
No I like the freaky/scary look of the game. Those little b*tches look scary as hell. It's a game I would love to play with the lights off and in front of my little cousin to scare him to death.

I used to do that with Silent Hill 1, 2, 3 and 4. Why I did that I don't know, I'm a freaking masochist. :???:

london-boy said:
Tell me again why WMP wouldn't play a bloody WMV, and can't even find a codec to play it??? :rolleyes:

Right click, save. Should play in WMP10. Freaky idea involving little girls. Why does it have to be lil girls anyway?

Back