New Silent Hill game (rumor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that too. Likely just fake.

To be honest, I wouldn't want a remake of SH2 unless Team Silent came back. Of course, that ain't gonna happen.

However, I do tire of seeing remakes today. Particularly with Capcom, because they did the first RE remake so well in 2002, some 20 years back. And then for some reason, they turned down the passion considerably with 2 and 3, by cutting out so much content. So you never know what Konami or Bloober Team, or whoever else, could in fact do wrong.

Konami apparently find that inspiring.

People keep asking on other forums why SH2 would be remade over SH1.

Think about it. SH2 gets the most acclaim. Right?

Should we hate ourselves for buying into this tosser's utter BS?

It is up for a serious debate. :(

You are only a fool if you allow yourself to get played (example: wait for an official announcement as opposed to believing in all of these rumoured leaks).

I think this deserves to be posted in one of the previous silent hill threads. I dont think there is much to debate. Many people claim to know and post fake rumors.
At least he apologised in public. That needs some big guts and I applaud his apology

Why are y'all neglecting to talk about this? ;)

I mean, just wow. Is this an actual confirmation?

Hehe.

"I know a bit about the [next Silent Hill game]. I work with the Silent Team, the original creators. I work in collaboration with Konami."

"I'm working with the Silent Team, the original creators at Konami, there are several games in development as we speak, there are several teams on it, with a big line of games, they will revive the franchise, I think they were really impressed of the success of the remakes of Resident Evil that are evidently exceptional games."

"I'm not working directly on the games but I'm working with Konami but not with Kojima, tho, but with the Silent Team who I met when I filmed the first Silent Hill movie."

"And they're still here"

"In this second movie, I'll try to explain that Silent Hill is a place that owes as much to the creatures that live there as what we project on the town. So I'll enter into something way more psychological and way more psychoanalytic in order to try to make people understand that Silent Hill isn't only this strange labyrinth that changes its form but also the projection of tortured and tormented souls and sometimes of extremely paradoxical feelings that can be between mad love and violence."

Interviewer: "So who are developing the games?"
Christophe: "It's Konami, there are several games."
Interviewer: "Because we know Bloober Team are working on Silent Hill 2 Remake"
Christophe: "Yes"
Interviewer: "And we don't know who's developing the others."
Christophe: "Yeah, there are several teams."

I'm confused. Is Gans just reiterating key rumours?

That he said he was in touch with Team Silent, does strike me as being interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back