New Crackdown Screens

holy crap the new content is fun (both free and pay)

it's like having a whole new game to play with.

Anybody who wants to see... the extent to which a currently released game can handle the physics of explosions with hundreds of pieces of flaming debris flying with huge flames and smoke plumes as a hundred people run, screaming into the incredible draw distance as your agent is bounding about trying to stay alive while being fired upon from all directions as your 5.1 surround sound scares the neighbors .... needs to play this game with the new content. :cool:

astounding.

I still wish the camera could be pulled back. I have a hard time seeing what i am doing sometimes. The checkpoint race makes me :cry:. I guess I just suck at my aim. I also kinda dislike how they did the boss thing. It is either you have no one to kill or you reset all the bosses. Not cool.

Great DLC..

My biggest disappointment with crackdown is still that the bosses aren't special in anyway. They should have made them with super abilities to, and have super human battles on top of the roofs.

That and give 4player or more Deathmatch

Last edited by a moderator:
Great DLC..
... They should have made them with super abilities to, and have super human battles on top of the roofs.

That and give 4player or more Deathmatch

yep that would be awesome. hoping C2 will have it.

For me, for now, I just enjoy Keys to the City mode and blowing up everything in sight and causing as much carnage as possible. :devilish:

Spawn Agency vehicles and an unlimited number of exploding barrels and endless grenades at will! :cool:

Oh... and harpooning bad guys to the sides of cars! :D

Oh... and harpooning bad guys to the sides of cars! :D
This was just brutal. I felt bad doing it. I also felt bad laughing while doing it. I felt worse trying to harpoon two guys at once. It was like the first time you beat down a prostitute in GTA right after she hopped in your car for a "ride"...

I still wish the camera could be pulled back. I have a hard time seeing what i am doing sometimes. The checkpoint race makes me :cry:. I guess I just suck at my aim.

You'll probably want to invert the right analog stick in Controller Setup. ;)

I also kinda dislike how they did the boss thing. It is either you have no one to kill or you reset all the bosses. Not cool.

The good news is that the choice is voluntary in Solo mode. But online it's not. :oops:

"We are aware that the recently released 'Crackdown' DLC is causing some gamers to experience a reset of their saved games when they engage in co-op play. The team is working extremely hard to identify the issue and has provided steps to avoid the problem." – RealTime Worlds

Well I picked up the 800 point pack too - a surprise for me, since I'm usually ultra cheap. :LOL:

In terms of what you get for your money, it certainly adds a lot of life to a game that otherwise would have sat on the shelf. This is what DLC was meant to do IMO. The Crackdown awesomeness pack is the ying to the horse armour's yang :p

If anyone wants to have a play around with the new toys, feel free to co-op with me.

Cheers

Back