Need input to a GPU programming book.

Regular
Sorry for this OT post,if the moderator feel it shouldn't be here,please lock or remove it. :oops:

I'm a Chinese,living in Beijing now,a few friends of mine and I are planning on writing a book about GPU programming.Many guys in China are interested in how the visual magics happen besides just enjoying them. Unfortunately, books or tutorials about GPU programming are very limited in China,especially written in my mother language,that's why we want to write a book on the topic. We're still in the preliminary stage,but the rough TOC has been set, all we need now are people familiar with 3D rendering algorithm and programming(Guys like Humus are most wanted :LOL: ). I hope our potential writers can write a decent article on the topic listed in the TOC below,accompanied by a demo(D3D is our prefered API,OGL is also OK). If you feel to be qualified,please feel free to drop me an email,any other suggestions/inquiry are also very welcomed.
BTW, the writing had better to be in English,I'll take care of the translation. We'll also provide help as best as we can,please tell me what you need.

TOC:
1 VS/PS programming introduction

2 Lighting and shadowing:
Per-fragment lighting
BRDF
Shadow volume rendering
Shadow mapping
Spherical harmonic lighting
Cartoon rendering

3 Image processing:
Post-processes Effect: Blur
Depth of Field
HDR Lighting
Motion Blur

4 Natural Effects:
Bone Animation
Water Simulation
Cloth Simulation
Volume Fog
LOD Terrain

5 Others:
not sure what to add,please gimme some suggestions.

You can reach me through coder@263.net, my ICQ number is #271218962

rwolf said:
Why don't you translate an existing book? Wouldn't that be easier?

We thought of that before,but there's no book quite fits our need. So we'd either take chapters from here and there or compose a new book from scratch.Plus translating an existing writing requires solving a lot of copywrite issue which we think even harder to deal with,so we took the latter approach.

Back