Need For Speed : Undercover !

This is looking MUCH better. I skiped Carbon and ProStreet so I'm glad they're bringing to back to Most Wanted.

Agreed, pursuit series are better than the underground, carbon and prostreet series.

This video looks great, i may consider buying this if it run well on the PS3.

Most Wanted has serious catchup features, which totally sucks. Totally ruins the fun for good drivers, a racing game that does not reward you for being fast is a bad racing game, and sadly with catchup thats exactly whats happening.
Because obviously your view on what's fun is de facto standard in racing games. :rolleyes: I hope one day people stop making authoritative claims like that... :???:

Because obviously your view on what's fun is de facto standard in racing games. :rolleyes: I hope one day people stop making authoritative claims like that... :???:
What about your claims???
Why not point your finger at yourself for a change?

Dit too, did not, dit too, did not.
My statement ended with ;) wink and I clarified what was my original intention (to point out that opinion is NOT a fact). Apparently you still don't understand that. But for the peace of mind: ok. NFS:pU was an excellent sim and the only NFS game worth playing. I hope that now when there's no person disagreeing with your POV we can get back to the original topic? I understand that you already hate Undercover but perhaps there are some retards out there who'd like to play this game and talk about it in this thread. Like me.

Dit too, did not, dit too, did not.
My statement ended with ;) wink and I clarified what was my original intention (to point out that opinion is NOT a fact). Apparently you still don't understand that. But for the peace of mind: ok. NFS:pU was an excellent sim and the only NFS game worth playing. I hope that now when there's no person disagreeing with your POV we can get back to the original topic? I understand that you already hate Undercover but perhaps there are some retards out there who'd like to play this game and talk about it in this thread. Like me.
Of course it wasn't a fact a fact, people reading message boards should realize that- I was disagreeing with your opinion ;)
Dont assume anything, I might give it a whirl but wouldnt count on me loving it.
I installed grid, played the opening race and uninstalled it. I do like a few arcade racers but the need for speed ricer games weren't one of them nor was grid, or it's predecessors.
I happen to have liked Tokyo Drift (the original) on the Ps1 back in the day.
I just dont like how the newer need for speed series dont even pretend to have somewhat accurate physics- FWD cars should not have more grip than RWD cars for example.

Back