NBA 2k7

Tap In

Legend
video

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=10945&type=mov

looks much improved over last year, more complete and fleshed out. Also a long list of additions and refined game play from last year. There is a camera angle (or two) that I like to play from which gets you much closer to the action to show off the details (which are vast)

The animation is a tough call as the response time in a game like this needs to be instant. I think they have a nice balance but I have the feeling EA may do better with their new animation system.

although 2K6 series is head and shoulders above Live 06 in game play and details including a new passing system and signature animations of the shots of 250 players.

This was on a couple of lists for best E3 sports game

Tap In said:
video

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=10945&type=mov

looks much improved over last year, more complete and fleshed out. Also a long list of additions and refined game play from last year. There is a camera angle (or two) that I like to play from which gets you much closer to the action to show off the details (which are vast)

The animation is a tough call as the response time in a game like this needs to be instant. I think they have a nice balance but I have the feeling EA may do better with their new animation system.

although 2K6 series is head and shoulders above Live 06 in game play and details including a new passing system and signature animations of the shots of 250 players.

This was on a couple of lists for best E3 sports game

The're making strides! I miss the nfl 2k series from these guys. I'd love to see where they would've taken the series on next gen.

Have you seen the NbA Live demo from e3? True competition is heating up amoungst these two.

Who is that monster-man called NASH?! :LOL:

Had to get that out of my system. Crowd is outstanding, court looks great, very nice.

The biggest I problem I see is the same old problem: You run into guys and kind of "push/run in place". I am sooo tired of that. That said NBA 2K is the current gameplay champ, hands down. And after the no-show EA did in the gameplay department last year, well, I am hoping people flock to 2K on principle alone! They look to have a very good title coming along here.

Acert93 said:
The biggest I problem I see is the same old problem: You run into guys and kind of "push/run in place". I am sooo tired of that.

Its surprising they still have this issue seeing as though they fixed it with their nfl series. The guy "gets skinny" instead of just running in-place behind the o-linemen.

Back