Naruto PS3 Project, Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit (cel-shaded fighters from Bandai Namco)

At the convention they had a booth set up for the ps3 game. There were people there talking about it . He had some pictures on his cell phone and stuff. they also had some of the voice actors from the american cast there signing .

Well what happened was the village was attacked and some how naruto , sakura and sasuka were fighting gara . Gara basicly slaped around sasuka but naruto was able to summon the huge frog . At that point Sasuke went on his way inticed by that mark on his neck's power. Naruto chases after him after promising Sakura that he would bring him back . Some of the other friends went with him and they were blocked by other ninja's and they all fought some tough ninja while letting naruto go further. Then Naruto and saskue fight and naruto after going into his nine tails mode looses . Saskue saves him and goes off to train.

So Basicly you gain about 15 eps of game play if it goes through that arc

btw it could have just been some clueless guy working the table that told him this . Guess we will see soon

Man he must get lost alot cause they seem to retrive him often in the series . they also went to retrive him with that sasuke character with the ink powers.

Sasuke is a lost cause, tricked, bitter and emotionally drained.

Well what was his brother to do in that situation .

I honestly just want naruto to get more attacks and what not . Every friggen fight involves the rassegen and shadow clone. Its like enough already .

but as you may have read he is now going to train with the frogs like the old perv did so hopefully he can get some cool attacks

Mandara may not be telling the truth.
Yes, I know about Naruto's training with the old frog deity.
Anyway, try the Naruto demo when it's out for the public (after Qore's timed exclusivity).

Mandara may not be telling the truth.
Yes, I know about Naruto's training with the old frog deity.
Anyway, try the Naruto demo when it's out for the public (after Qore's timed exclusivity).

I have to be honest , I hate that friggen controller so while i will buy the game , I will be logging more time on the 360 version. sorry but i can't use the ps3 controller for more than 20 minutes without messing up my hands

I have to be honest , I hate that friggen controller so while i will buy the game , I will be logging more time on the 360 version. sorry but i can't use the ps3 controller for more than 20 minutes without messing up my hands

Unless you know something no one else does, Ultimate Ninja Storm is PS3 exclusive. Unless you mean Rise of a Ninja (though I heard 2 may be coming out, to continue the storyline).

:LOL: Then you better sell your PS3 or buy a better controller. Problem solved.

I have the dual shock 3 controller. do you reccomend a controller more like the 360 one for the ps3 ?

Unless you know something no one else does, Ultimate Ninja Storm is PS3 exclusive. Unless you mean Rise of a Ninja (though I heard 2 may be coming out, to continue the storyline).
I linked to the new 360 game announced earlier in this page to keep all naruto info in one thread . So i was talking about the 360 game

I have the dual shock 3 controller. do you reccomend a controller more like the 360 one for the ps3 ?

??? It's up to you what makes the most sense. I can't decide for you. I am using DS3 myself but I still prefer SIXAXIS because of the light weight.

I think there is a licensing issue making Ubisoft Naruto 360 exclusive and UNS PS3's.

??? It's up to you what makes the most sense. I can't decide for you. I am using DS3 myself but I still prefer SIXAXIS because of the light weight.
Wait, what? I'm too a Sixaxis guy but I thought you got used to DS3's weight?

Wait, what? I'm too a Sixaxis guy but I thought you got used to DS3's weight?

I did. I am using DS3 now because my SIXAXIS is broken now. :(
Since I don't use rumble in my most frequently played game, the lighter weight becomes an advantage. I find that my grip is softer and I don't accidentally press R3 that often.

Been playing the Naruto demo with my son and we've been having a blast with it, beats the crap out of SSBB which sits in the case all the time.

Need 2 Know - are you some kind of RSS feed that's broken its programming and become sentient, traversing the web to broadcast articles to the world?

i got to play the ps3 one last night. The fighting was fun , wish some of the sandbox stuff was in the demo though. I'm def going to buy this but it may have to wait till after the holiday , it has no co-op i understand nor online vs ? so i'd rather pick up titles i will play with my friends first

Back