Name your most wanted game on next gen consoles you dont own

Some time ago I would have said GEoW butit is comming for PC now. Otherwise Mass Effect and Forza 2, perhaps Halo 3 to. From the PS3 section I would say Uncharted and perhaps KZ2 (depends on the gameplay). Maybe also MGS4 to get a different gameplay experience a la' Japan style! :LOL:

I love hockey, I've been trying to decide between NHL2k8 and NHL08, but I already own a 360 and I wouldn't consider getting for a different platform.

This generation, everything I've read says 2k8 dropped the ball a little bit and NHL08 is the hands down favourite.

I've also realized how the initial question could be read several ways.

This generation, everything I've read says 2k8 dropped the ball a little bit and NHL08 is the hands down favourite.

I've also realized how the initial question could be read several ways.

I don't know I've been playing the demo's a bit, I wouldn't say 2k8 is bad, 08 definitely has the edge in appearance and atmosphere, and the control scheme there is more familiar for me, but I've been trying to give 2k8 a chance.

I don't know I've been playing the demo's a bit, I wouldn't say 2k8 is bad, 08 definitely has the edge in appearance and atmosphere, and the control scheme there is more familiar for me, but I've been trying to give 2k8 a chance.

If you mail me your xbox, I'd be perfectly happy to give them both a try and help you make a decision ;)

Wii : SSBB looks fun
XB360 : Fable 2 looks like it might be good. Very unsure as I'ma Molyneux sceptic, but I like the RPG genre and what's shown so far intrigues.
PS3 : If you have to ask, you really haven't been paying attention!

Back