Name your most wanted game on next gen consoles you dont own

360: Ace Combat, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Bioshock, VF5 360 version

PS3: Heavenly Sword, MGS4, Rachet and Clank, Wipeout HD, FF13, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, KZ2, Uncharted, edit: and Little Big Planet

Multi: DMC4, Resident Evil 5

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he was just pointing out that the question for the thread was most wanted game for a console you don't own, which in your case would be the Wii.
The console you don't own? Oh.. uh.. oops.

I guess that would have to be NiGHTs and Smash Bros for the Wii, and Crysis for the PC. I have a PC, obviously, but it doesn't have a hope in hell of pushing that game.

I couldn't pick one.
Killzone 2
LittleBigPlanet
MGS4
TeamICO game ( well, If its something remotely close to ICO or SOTC).
God of war III
Alan Wake

I think he was just pointing out that the question for the thread was most wanted game for a console you don't own, which in your case would be the Wii.

Doh! In that case it would be Metroid Prime on the Wii and maybe Monster Hunter 3 depending on what they do with it.

Wii.... ?
What I really want is an excuse to buy the goddamn thing...
But I can't see a game, even "not out yet", that looks interesting enough for me to spend the 250...

I guess Crysis for the PC should qualify, 'cause my rig is not going to be able to run that thing...

I see myself buying a Wii more likely since my wife bought herself a Gamecube. She's really the one to ask about Nintendo games. But the games I would be interested in would be Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda Twilight Princess and whatever that Star Wars lightsaber game will be called. My wife loves Zelda, Mario, Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon. And I know she's really interested in MySims too.

As for PS3, I can only think of a couple, Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, Killzone 2, Little Big Planent and Home. Haven't any looked at any videos or had any hands-on with any of those titles. So my opinion could change if I ever got to play them.

Tommy McClain

(Only talking exclusives)

Super Mario Galaxy
Alan Wake (in part because I'm frustrated with Bioware from a PC-heavy perspective)

Second string titles would be Too Human and NiGHTS. (Though a large part of me really wants to say Okami. ;) )

Am I the only hockey fan here, or does everyone have it already (as they should) ? Ha ha ha

I love hockey, I've been trying to decide between NHL2k8 and NHL08, but I already own a 360 and I wouldn't consider getting for a different platform.

I've always wanted a 3DO. :cry: Are they still nextgen?! :?:

Ever since I played Crash'n'Burn at the store, oh so many half-decades ago, I knew I must own one of those beastly machines. But, alas, it never came to pass!

I never had a Saturn either! Or a Dreamcast...

Alan Wake or Mass Effect.

I think I'm cheating a little. I have a 360 but it's broken. (It will be replaced I just don't know when.)

That sort of counts I think.

Still a little fuzzy on the question but here goes.

Own a PS3----->Uncharted
Don't own Xbox----->Halo 3
Don't own Wii----->Metroid

Back