My Summer Vacation 3

Something about this title makes me want it so bad and I’m not even Japanese!? The art direction is so clean...it’s scary :runaway: . Looks like a child’s book come to life (yet I still want it :yep2: ). It reminds me so much of family, being young, and enjoying life (I just went emo :cry: ).

Download the HD trailer.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the trailer, much of the visuals look to be 2D mattes. Is this so, or is it actually rendering 3D like that? The 3D bits I noticed seem pretty low quality.

From the trailer, much of the visuals look to be 2D mattes. Is this so, or is it actually rendering 3D like that? The 3D bits I noticed seem pretty low quality.

Which parts Shifty?

Because the first few opening secs (2000 & 2002) are from the PS2. Showing the progression of the series (1 & 2) from the PS2 to the PS3.

The 'sledding' comes to mind as one example.

I think it’s more a artistic thing…but I could be wrong. Because the water (swimming part) doesn’t have the greatest shaders or psychics either; but the look just “feels” right for this type of game. It would look kind of weird to have Lair like water effects in this game :LOL: .

Back