Musk bought Twitter, what hasn't gone wrong?

That's standard practice for, well, almost anything. Leave filth on your leather shoes and you'll ruin them. Leave detritus on your car and it can harm the paintwork (especially something acidic like bird shit) which will lead to rusting.

Maybe there's more to it, but it doesn't seem like a story. It'd be rather strange for Tesla to suddenly forget how to make and paint cars.

Then I stand corrected. Bare metal is fucking insane.
my friend has a knife thats not steel but not stainless and during a party at his house a guy used it to slice lemons and didnt clean it after. it got real stained real good

For everyone who thinks Elon's bonus package was unprecedented, go take a look at how much Jensen's owned stock changed in the timeframe.

For everyone who thinks Elon's bonus package was unprecedented, go take a look at how much Jensen's owned stock changed in the timeframe.
why dont you tell us instead? :)

Around 25 Billion dollar worth (brand new stock grants across that period, not stock he already owned or was due).

Jen-Hsun.
The western names that the Chinese pick typically have zero resemblance to their 'real' name, though. At least anyone I've worked with.

Back