Musk bought Twitter, what hasn't gone wrong?

yes every company is obliged to pay musk money and if they do not they are OPPRESSORS and ANTI freeze peach

or: they are exercising their free speech to not pay musk money

"What the earth thinks of that", regarding killing X? Does he think people en masse will come to his defense for his disregard for advertisers? Sure, people in general don't like many types of ads, but no one's going to champion him for telling them to go fuck themselves. He's completely delusional.

"What the earth thinks of that", regarding killing X? Does he think people en masse will come to his defense for his disregard for advertisers? Sure, people in general don't like many types of ads, but no one's going to champion him for telling them to go fuck themselves. He's completely delusional.
The "What the earth thinks of that" line hit me pretty hard to. Sounds like an eight year old's argument.

What the heck is up with his face? He looks so weird. I occasionally read the dumb things he says but I can't remember the last timeI saw him in a video.
I thought he was absolutely terrified, insecure, and trying to cover it up with bravado....and did so poooooorly.

If everything you do you do loudly then every time you fuck up everybody is going to know.

He fucked up. He knows that. Everybody knows that. He knows that everybody knows that. He doesn't like that. Hence the petulant five-year-old bottom-lip bibble bibble bibble.

He'll also die on Earth, not on Mars.

I'm not so sure about that.

It's honestly not that hard to get humans to Mars. 70-100kg to the Martian surface is trivial so long as you don't worry about the implementation details (eg. in one piece, alive, chance in hell of getting back, etc.). But you know, fail hard and fail often, or whatever his mantra is this week. All of that stuff will sort itself out in testing. Being a man of his word he will surely be on the B Ark, which as we all know will be the first one launched.

I thought he was absolutely terrified, insecure, and trying to cover it up with bravado....and did so poooooorly.
That was my take too. He kept looking to the audience for validation, much like a child would. For the most part, he was met with stony silence because the audience was not made up with Musk sycophants.

I guess this is what happens when you own Twitter and can customise it to be your own echo chamber.

It's honestly not that hard to get humans to Mars. 70-100kg to the Martian surface is trivial so long as you don't worry about the implementation details (eg. in one piece, alive, chance in hell of getting back, etc.). But you know, fail hard and fail often, or whatever his mantra is this week. All of that stuff will sort itself out in testing. Being a man of his word he will surely be on the B Ark, which as we all know will be the first one launched.
I'm betting there's a very high chance of him dying attempting to get to Mars.

If you could convince him to try this sooner than later it would be a boon "to earth".

Back