Moderators, unite!

RussSchultz

Professional Malcontent
Veteran
Please, take a harder stance on thread polluting.

I think every thread has at least several posts about:
a) How nvidia cheats
b) How bad nvidia is
c) How futuremark is a bunch of snakes

All of these are valid topics and opinions--in their own threads. However, when other interesting technical discussions suddenly erupt in an editorial that is only tangentially related to the topic at hand simply to pollute the thread with YAE (yet another editorial), it makes the baby Jesus cry.

And, just to continue my rant, its even more depressing when its the same editorial in all the threads.

Anyways, mods, don't let the baby Jesus cry. Please be a hardass.

I can't believe you're covering for nVidia, Russ. I can't stand nVidia's cheating! I think nVidia as a company is awful and their employees eat babies to maintain the long hours they need to make all those cheats and steal all those babies. Futuremark also eats babies, but that's because they can't afford anything else to eat because they're going bankrupt trying to make nVidia look bad then, all snake-like, shake hands and make up with their lawyers in return for babies and the promise of more babies to come.

Don't be a baby-eater apologist, Russ--that makes baby Jebus weep salty tears of compassion. :(

Russ is cheating and working for nVIDIA. :p ;) :LOL:

I have yet read flames about these issues. Well, not flames among the members anyway.

Russ is right though IMO.

Please also delete all the 'I've lurked a long time B3D sucks it's an anti-nVidia BS spreading site' posts that are cropping up now as well.

I think I'll start by locking this thread. 8)

Seriously, though, I'll try to keep a better eye out for 'thread polluters'.

Back