MGS4 movie

Wow, Just got done. The FPS part was amazing. I really hope that if MGS4 has online that its exactly like that. The pat on the back for the one soldier was totally awesome ;) If that part was realtime then I'm thoroughly impressed and I cant wait for a HD direct feed version!

Many thanks one. I didn't see you're edit. The streaming file kept cutting out no matter how many time I tried.

The filefront link works as well, KB, thank you as well.

Sorry, if I lost my head there a little. The streaming file failed so many times I was getting a little nuts. 11 attempts and it failed on each one.

one said:
Could you test the link I edited into the 1st post?
Link works, but the download of the zip is not starting. Password works too, still trying to download the zip.

EDIT: Link working now, on FireFox. Switched computer my other comp has lots of "protections" which may have caused the Download to fail.

MGS4 site will be hammered when this gets on there.

Speng

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like this isnt the full trailer, Theres some parts afterwords that 1up mentions which arent on this....argh.

Just DL it....looks like Unreal demo on steroids.....

MAN>>>BEST>>>**** video ever....now I must clean the drool from my face...

-Josh378

The mini robot (as one stated) being run on CELL made me laugh. I wonder...just...wow...how did Kojima do this? I hope this doesn't turn out to be another Killzone? The FPS sequence also rocked....I wonder if Kojima was making a reference to a certain game..lol. The lighting was amazing.

EDIT: As to what MechanizedDeath said below...i'll admit it...my jaw fricken dropped.

Download this, or wait for the official trailer. Neither will disappoint. This looks better than Killzone. It is ok to say that name now, believe me. Because it has been clowned tonight. I cannot exaggerate enough. There hasn't been a video that made me gasp like this before. OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG. It's making someone totally casual about MGS, like myself, pine for more. Wow wow wow wow! Best thing I've seen to date. That beats realtime and concept vids. Kojima just owned us all. Stop reading and click a link already. PEACE.

Holy shit. That is next gen right there.

I rather enjoyed the part where Otacon mentioned the little robot was equipped with a Cell -- haha.

Some good stuff -- wish the video was direct feed though.

Nice find, One.

Wow, OMG!, Give me direct feed now please! That owns everything I've seen so far this gen. I am speachless.

Thank you fo the link Kbsmoker. :)

I was in disbelief during the FPS sequence...I was wondering what I was looking at...then snake came out...OMG....I'm happy I stayed up late today (1am here and I got work in a few more hours)

I'm sure someone else noticed but Kojima also has a MGS3 Subsidence trailer out also with an FPS beginging. The MGS4 FPS intro is almost an exact copy of it. Its rather striking seeing the difference.

mgs4consoleover5xn.jpg

MOAAARR!!! I demand MOAR!!

Lol, that was great, but now I'm dieing to know what happens next. The FPS part was great. I was screaming and then cheering the next second. No matter how many times Kojima tricks me I never actually learn. :)

Now if only a SHQ version were out.

OMG! This is insane, and looks better than Killzone. Trailer is excellent including comical elements.

The only thing missing from this trailer are the killzone explosions, but this is a great looking game. Forget Pre-Rendered Stuf (FPS)!!!! hehe

Robot is run on a cell processor...LOL

Speng.

Back