Metal Gear Remembering the past *spoilers included!

Akumajou

Regular
Warning this thread will contain story spoilers for all Metal Gear games so if you feel that you do not want to have the story spoiled for you then I would advise not to watch the linked videos.

This thread is about the very informative gametrailers Metal Gear Retrospective.

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/6748.html

Currently as of June 03 2008 there are four video chapters, each on average at 21 minutes long discussing the past that has been for the Metal Gear games ever since they first showed up in the MSX and later the NES platforms as well as additional trivia in case you were not aware of for example:

Did you know that MGS3 Snake Eater has only sold 4 million copies to this date?

Later when the chapters deal with 3d it relives the action by showing cut scenes as well as discussing the story elements. This is very usefull specially if you were confused by some story element yet refused to sit there and read some 200 page summary.

Although I could link them directly I feel its best to provide the main link and therefore you can stretch to fit the video or better yet, download each video and watch from your PS3 on your TV or HDTV, its a great way to get refreshed in Metal Gear Lore specially with the upcoming release of MGS4 since that game is not covered here as of yet and usually in the retros the new game is not discussed.

I just wanted to make sure that I added that these Metal Gear Retrospetives do not in any way discuss any MGS 4 story elements.

Just wante to make sure if people are afraid of checking them out as its more of a refresher and even the one that talks about MGS3 does not go over all of the major revelations in that game.

Back