Media Create Japanese charts 18 - 24 April

I'm still amazed at the DS sales. It's killing over there, thanks to Nintendogs.

Why bring up the Xbox, though? Rubbing lemons laced with salt into that wound is useless.

I'm pretty sure the nerves have gotten used to it by now.

Wait a second.. I lost my train of thought.. are we talking about the Xbox in Japan or the GameCube in North America? :)

Wait a second.. I lost my train of thought.. are we talking about the Xbox in Japan or the GameCube in North America?

Not really comparable :)

Though I do agree on XBox, it probably shouldn't even be tracked anymore to be honest.

Npl said:
.. And afterwards we had ~10 Years of an comfortable Vacuum regarding such Pet-Sims. Guess it only works for 1 or 2 Years each Generation ( of Kids, not Consoles )

What about Furbies? :LOL:

furbies / tomagatchis all came out with in 2 years of each other .

But hey even those stupid things were better than the pet rock

Wait a second.. I lost my train of thought.. are we talking about the Xbox in Japan or the GameCube in North America?

XBox sells like 80 times worse then GC in Japan. GC sells around half what XBox sells in the US. So you can't really get the two confused ;) GC isn't selling well ATM in the US but even now its still got a 15% monthly marketshare. XBox's monthly market share in Japan is about a quarter of 1 percent :LOL:

Back