Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy [PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

Game looks awesome.

Marvel-s-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-20211025175352.png

Marvel-s-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-20211025182849.png

Marvel-s-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-20211025182920.png

it is getting solid reviews , might be an after holiday pick up for me. Age of empires and then halo will keep me busy

looking for some proper analysis i watched some reviews yesterday and guy was complaining that in later part of the game there are some serious fps issues on series consoles. The patch supposedly should fix those issues but i will wait before geting this one.

This is easily the best Marvel game for me. Spiderman dragged in parts, but GotG was a fun and wild ride from beginning to end. I guess the marketing didn't want to spoil much because it didn't do this game justice at all.

This is easily the best Marvel game for me. Spiderman dragged in parts, but GotG was a fun and wild ride from beginning to end. I guess the marketing didn't want to spoil much because it didn't do this game justice at all.

Yeah, I've heard from quite a few people that this is the best Marvel IP game made thus far. And that while they thought Spider Man was amazing, they feel this game is even better due to the writing and dialog. Basically they enjoyed playing this game a fair bit more than they enjoyed Spider Man. And that's saying alot when previously they thought Spider Man was the best Marvel game made up to that point.

It's enough that even I'm thinking about playing it and I have almost no desire to play a super hero game.

Regards,
SB

Yeah, I've heard from quite a few people that this is the best Marvel IP game made thus far. And that while they thought Spider Man was amazing, they feel this game is even better due to the writing and dialog. Basically they enjoyed playing this game a fair bit more than they enjoyed Spider Man. And that's saying alot when previously they thought Spider Man was the best Marvel game made up to that point.

It's enough that even I'm thinking about playing it and I have almost no desire to play a super hero game.

Regards,
SB

Yeah, pretty much. I'm not really into super hero games myself, but was interested in this since it's the Deus Ex team and saw Mary DeMarle was the lead writer/ narrative director. They knocked it out of the park with the character interactions, dialog, and story in general. The graphics and art are fantastic too. This game made me more of a fan of the GotG ip. Hope it doesn't bomb coming off of the poor Avengers reception.

The story managed to keep me interested despite thinking 95% of the jokes fall flat and feeling ridiculously forced.
The gameplay was okay, I wouldn't recommend the game for the gameplay at all which instantly makes it far from the best marvel game.
But dang, it is really pretty.

Well, the game made me want to watch the movies again. Oooof, the game's story, characters, dialog, etc. are all SOOOOOOOO much better than both movies.

This really is one special game from a story and dialog perspective.

Regards,
SB

played few hours quality mode on ps5, looks really good, story telling is well done, have this feeling you are into a movie, this game is a positive surprise

Last edited:
I finished it and I found it beautiful, hilarious and so fun to play. It's in the range of great Batman and Spidey games.

This thread made me want to play it but I'm still not sure as I historically doesn't like games like this...

Hmm gonna Google Xbox game refund policy

Took me over 20h to finished which is very good result for singleplayer linear game (would say optimal), have to say, there is no other game that create this feeling of taking part in movie story. Dialogs between team is great written. Graphic on ps5 in 4k mode above avarage (60fps 1080p looks unfortunetly bad), some desing of planets could be more complex as don't like things like this planet is red and this white. Fighting is not bad especially later after unlocking many special moves but can be little repettetive also was tired rather quickly of coach sequences (but realy like fighting while old hits playing in background). For me in top 5 games this year, suprising after terrible avengers and taking into account I didn't like guardians of the galaxy movie. 8.5/10

Last edited:
Back