Majin: The Fallen Realm : From the makers of Folklore !

WHat say / From the people who made Folklore ! Folklore was good if they removed the silent comic book parts. i stopped playing coz I couldn't go through the silent conversations. if only they had added voiceover !

The point is the game was great, Art even greater.

The concept seems similar to Toriko (The Last Guardian), a boy and beast on an adventure together ! Lets see how it turns out.

Looks great. Like a slightly more colorful version of Shadow Of The Colossus.

From Software has really taken this generation by the horns.

edit: wait, wait. Game Republic made Folklore, not From. Urk!

Last edited by a moderator:
A PSMove game maybe? No reason to think this other than them being one of the only devs to make good use of the sixaxis motoin controls, but still...

I was thinking about the same thing during Sony's GDC 2010 presentation. Bringing a new Folklore to Move would be interesting.

Lol i get a real zelda fibe from it.
Probably because around the 50 sec mark i can see something that looks like the deku tree boss from ocarina of time.

I really enjoyed Folklore. Could have done without the repetition, but that didn't keep me from completing it. Twice. (and it's not a short game) I'm really looking forward for whatever the team is coming up with next.

Well, even Gamersyde says its from the people who made Folklore, thats why I put it in the thread title. They have got an HD trailer too. The name has changed for the game a little.Its Majin: The Forsaken Kingdom now !

Hm... why does it say "from the people who made Folklore" above ?

I was talking about the publisher. Game Republic is making it, but for Namco Bandai. Game Republic does a lot of games -- unless we know specific names it might be as much 'from the people who made Genji' as 'from the people who made Folklore'.

This seems to be multi-platform, and for N-B. There's probably little chance it'll be anything like 'Move-controlled Folklore', as well.

I see. We don't know if they are the same team who made Folklore. Was hoping for them to improve on their previous work.

That looks like someone saw Last Guardian and said let's do same but with more colour, more effects, more monsters and more action.
In the trailer there's very similar environments, the scene where the "monster" is sleeping in the ruins, the boy feeding it...
Such a blatant rip-off that it's already putting me off.

Back