Mafia 2 (Multiplatform)

I agree 1st one was a top game, I remember playing it on my old PC (900Mhz P3 GF4mx) but the driving was so so, those cars back then handled pretty bad.
hopefully the driving model will be improved...

Look at those bombers in the sky :)

Hate to say this, but this looks graphically more impressive than GTA: 4! :oops:

Anyhow, big fan of the first one... :cool:
Even the first one is more impressive than GTA4 in some scenes. ;)
I just hope that they will get the magical feel that made the first one a great game.

I doubt those shots are from any console (even without AA).
Looks too good to be true.

Those ss are from the PC version it seems but even then it doesn't look that special to me graphics wise IMO. But then maybe I am spoiled.... ;)

Those ss are from the PC version it seems but even then it doesn't look that special to me graphics wise IMO. But then maybe I am spoiled.... ;)

What exactly may you be spoiled by?

This has relatively large draw distance, great lighting, lots of stuff on screen.
The vehicles alone, look better than most racers out there.

This has relatively large draw distance, great lighting, lots of stuff on screen.

Spoiled with the raw power of a PC and its graphics? :smile:
The newest trailer looks good but the in-game screenshots that "Nerve damaged" posted doesnt look so good to me.

Yeah, trailer is quite obviously CG once you check out the direct feed version, for example at Gamersyde.

I don't remember Mafia 1 being like this watching the vid was intense. Iam impressed with the lighting, destructibility and audio just from that 15min clip.

Nebula is used to playing Crysis at ultra settings or whatever.

Nebula is used to playing Crysis at ultra settings or whatever.

*True ultra settings not a "simulation" of very high/ultra high! :LOL:

Anyway I though the latest video from Mafia 2 in snowed in city was great looking with nice cars and detail. Shadows looks a lot better and more defined than GTAIV from first impressions. :)

Back