Mad Cat

Frank

Certified not a majority
Veteran
I was playing MechCommander Gold recently (and now 2), and I'm thinking a lot about what I like in games. More on that later.

I love Mad Cat battlemechs in 1 and Gold, and in 2 if you give them some heavy-hitting short-range stuff. What I like most in games is customization and teams. Like, Baldur's Gate 2, or MechCommander. Or, Fallout Tactics (Super!). And who can forget Syndicate? My first love, and rarely surpassed.

But, also Tyrian. No team, but heavy customization. I like shopping!

Anyway, if you were a mercenary and had a team member called "Mad Cat", what would you expect of him/her?

Have you ever seen a big, brutal dog close in for the kill on a small, friendly cat? It's bloody.

The cat hisses, and when the dog charges, it simply jumps on his face and either gives a serious warning (just a little blood) or totally rakes it. And it still isn't mad or such, it's just what it does.

I haven't seen any dog win so far, although they only need a single bite if they're mad. But the cat is only a blur. it's FAST.

If you were to play some team video game, what name would you want for your team members, and how would you want them to act? Mad Cats jump and SHRED.

:)

Back