Lost planet screens

It does some, looses vsync and all.

Ya it does quite bad actually, sometimes the gunshots really slow down on the machine gun to almost half-speed. Especially when lots of objects are flying through the air, like boulders and ice.

This game hooked me though, I finally went out and bought it, it can be frustrating as hell but the explosions and smoke effects are pretty damn amazing. It seems as though it's running 4xAA too, but it's hard to tell, very nice and clean.

Anyone else got the Worm Hunter Ahievement?? :devilish:
1oCLiGJhbC8yFQQcXFBRGEQzL2FjaC8wL0YAAAAA5+fn+X5lpg==.jpg

Meme! Also got the
1ICLiGJhbC9ECxsDG1tTVkQzL2FjaC8wLzEwAAAAAOfn5-vyU8M=.jpg
Moth Hunter Achievement.

Nice! I saw the moth on the way up the mountain, but I didn't think you could hurt him. Is that where you took him on?? (I think it's lvl 4)

That worm was pretty tough, it was a good battle, but I was dissapointed to see another worm come back a couple minutes later.

The bitch-mech fight right after that was even harder though, man when she gets low on life and starts laying into you with the rockets...damn, she just goes absolutely nuts, it's hard to even get up off the ground before she blasts you again. Talk about intense!

Nice! I saw the moth on the way up the mountain, but I didn't think you could hurt him. Is that where you took him on?? (I think it's lvl 4)

That worm was pretty tough, it was a good battle, but I was dissapointed to see another worm come back a couple minutes later.

The bitch-mech fight right after that was even harder though, man when she gets low on life and starts laying into you with the rockets...damn, she just goes absolutely nuts, it's hard to even get up off the ground before she blasts you again. Talk about intense!

Yeah, that's the moth. There's a VS Laser Gun a couple ledges directly up from where the levels start, grab it, go the to highest point, shoot, aim and about after 4 times and it's dead. And yeah, that chick gave me some hard time after I found a working tactic for her. Her beam & missile combo can be quite devastating really, because of the aforementioned juggling whiile on ground. A slight problem throughout the game really. It's just really ... frustrating.

Back