Lost planet screens

very nice creature design. Gotta love the Dune sandworms. :p

edit: hey... that last gun looks like a FAMAS.

edit 2: and wait.... some gundam-like suit :p

Jokes aside, I'm looking forward to those giant creature bosses or whatever they end up being in the story.

Last edited by a moderator:
holy crap this game looks amazing. i love the screen with the flying creature. i'm about to pick one up (tomorrow). can't wait :)

You know I was looking at the Xbox release list and, Lost Planet (Jan 12) is it until, like, April.

I mean NOTHING comes out in December (like, a poker and a fishing game).

PS3 isn't much better off, though they will get a couple nice delayed ports around Feb I believe.
________
Cheap Glass Pipes

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a mixed-bag to me. Some parts look like amazing next-gen quality graphics, while others are just a nudge above Xbox-level.

The new muiltiplayer Demo rocks socks and looks unbelievable.

you need to see it in person on an HDTV... especially those that have those smudged, "not Next Gen" glasses on. ;)

The new muiltiplayer Demo rocks socks and looks unbelievable.

you need to see it in person on an HDTV... especially those that have those smudged, "not Next Gen" glasses on. ;)

Yep, period.
I don't know what people are comparing it too besides Gears of War when they say "eh its not THAT impressive."

I mean, come on..art direction, character design and animation, uber-slick post proc. effects, sound effects/score..it's got it all, undeniably. Even Cliffy acknowledged this (and also admitted he was almost sad that Gears has taken a little bit of hype away from Lost Planet)

The OP should've posted the IGN vid too/instead! I was gonna come in here and say the pics aren't great (excl. the first AC-alike) but the vid, despite it's so-so quality, is awesome.

The pics don't give that sense of scale, interaction and animation that I'm loving from the vid. :)

this game looks amazing. it's actually one of the better looking xbox360 titles. i love the creature design the most. the design is pure quality.

Back