Lost Odysee Screens

Will there is quite a bit of aliasing there, just check the sword, it is all over the place so I don't think it is CG, I guess it is in game assets and in engine but whether it is real time is anyones guess...

The guy stood right at the front looks like he's been added afterwards. I think it slightly spoils an otherwise impressive piccie.

That a screenshot?? A screenshot of what? Ingame graphics? A composed promo pic?
What a weird pose and composition for an ingame screenshot. Looks almost like a screenshot of some title screen graphics or something, but definitely not someting from the gameplay or even a curtscene.
It might be a screenshot, but I doubt you'll ever find that, or be able to recreate exactly that shot with your game once you have it in your xb360.
Qualitywise it could be doable, compositionwise... I don't think so.
But what do I know, of screenshots, other than I've got a ton of neg rep for not seeing other than "bullshots" in the past...

I think there should be aclear distinction between a screenshot and a promo-shot.
This is very likely a promo-shot, not a screenshot. Prbpably composed and put together of many game engine generated images.
I know, I'm just nitpicking ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
That a screenshot?? A screenshot of what? Ingame graphics? A composed promo pic?
What a weird pose and composition for an ingame screenshot. Looks almost like a screenshot of some title screen graphics or something, but definitely not someting from the gameplay or even a curtscene.

Actually Xboxyde called it "Lost Odysee Artwork" so it safe to say it's not in-game, IMO.

Looks like something you'd find in a magazine. I'm interested in the game, but that main character... is not my style.

wonderful wonderful looking game, perhaps the best use of ue3 licence by a japanese team and it's coming out this november! eternal sonata, blue dragon and lost odyssey gets realased one after each other, i can't belive 360 has become a rpg heaven!

The main protagonist needs to get a new stylist or something. His look is a little off putting to me.

But otherwise looks pretty epic!

Back