Live: What new features and expansion possibilies 2011?

OOooooh another thing. Why can't I select things from Xbox.com in my download history to queue all at once? With all the bloody DLC I have for Rock Band and Guitar Hero, it'd be a bloody pain in the ass to re-download everything if I got a new console (i.e. DRM transfer). It'd be awesome if I could just batch it all into a single download instance and leave my Xbox off for the night (210+ files). They really need a more robust sorting tool as well (per game) because right now the list doesn't distinguish much between video files, demo files, or individual games. My history must be in the several hundreds by now.

same day release of all xbox 360 games on xbox live for download with a discount since you are downloading them.

Thats really all i want

same day release of all xbox 360 games on xbox live for download with a discount since you are downloading them.

Thats really all i want
The discount is not gonna happen as long as xboxes and disc games are sold at retailers and you know this. They can probably do MSRP like ME2 on the PS3 without too many problems.

Dont know let me use a old pc or 360 as a dedicated server.
Like you could with software for section 8.
Would even give my bandwidth or pay extra 5 euro to do it.

I'm all for same day release of all XBox 360 games on Live. As a concession to a direct price discount, I'd be happy with none if we could pay in MS Points.

With the last dashboard update in early November, the friends list is now limited at 1000.

I don't want separate lists. I want the ability to use meta-tags on the friends list and view by meta-tags. Then you can sort them however you want and have them included in multiple lists. I think something like "Halo REACH", "B3D", "Gears2", "Friends", "CoWorkers", "WTF", "NHL", etc would be nice. I'd certainly have a much larger list and wouldn't be as stingy with adding and keeping more of the game-specific players around. Now if you could also enable different notification settings for each meta-tag group that would be a nice bonus.

I know AT&T (?) in certain markets has enabled IP-TV for Xbox360 consoles. In the monthly surveys my local provider runs, I always mention how that is something I want as well.
That's an amazing idea. My friends lists consist of 5 people I know in real life. My best friend since childhood, my siblings, and someone I get lovey-dovey with. Aside from that I have two people there who I would like to befriend in real life too, but they live far.

So I would like to have that people in special categories under the friends menu. However, I think it should be a pretty transparent process for the users and friends who look at your profile just in case they feel they are less for not being included under some special categories.

There are sensitive people in the world who take note of this slight differences.

Back