Life is Strange: Double Exposure [XBSX|S, PS5, PC] Max Caulfield is back.

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter
In Double Exposure Max Caulfield returns to try to save another friend from being murdered, this time with the ability to move between two timelines. A power that we already saw he had in the first game, but here it comes renewed and with more force...

The true return of Life is Strange... Or so I hope. The first is a great game and one of my favorite games of the previous decade, I was so enthused playing it. One of my favourite female protagonists to date.

Dontnod have had a couple good games of this type since the original LiS, people just weren't paying as much attention anymore. Seems to happen with these choose-your-own-adventure games, as studios fail to find the same success after finally getting something of a big commercial success. I think a lot of players treat them more as an occasional novelty rather than a genre they remain heavily excited about.

I can understand why they're going back to the original to try and recapture some of that success.

Dontnod have had a couple good games of this type since the original LiS, people just weren't paying as much attention anymore. Seems to happen with these choose-your-own-adventure games, as studios fail to find the same success after finally getting something of a big commercial success. I think a lot of players treat them more as an occasional novelty rather than a genre they remain heavily excited about.

I can understand why they're going back to the original to try and recapture some of that success.

This isn't Dontnod, thankfully, it's Deck 9 and other than the nazi wierdo that's one of the people in charge True Colors was just fine, and actually logically consistent unlike whatever was happening in that first game or the dreadful "2".

Back