Letter from a PS3 ****** to Sony

version

Regular
http://www.joystiq.com/2006/02/18/letter-from-a-ps3-******-to-sony/
We know various folks at Sony read this blog, so we're fulfilling a hardcore ******'s wishes by reprinting his letter here, in its unedited entirety, both for Sony and for the rest of you who might get as big a kick out of it as we did.

This isn't the first letter of this sort. We're always getting letters addressed to EA, to Microsoft, to Nintendo. This is just one of the more entertaining ones. We just can't figure out if it's cutting parody or earnest entreaty. That's what makes it so brilliant!
whoever it may concern...

respected sir its my humble request to you to plz convey my message to the sony company.

I am a resident of india and believe me man i just cannot live without the playstation 3 see it makes no difference to you changing the prices of the ps3 from 500$ to 900$ or whatever but sir it does make a lot of difference to us i mean to me even if u increase 50$ u see the currency of india as compared to yours is very low and so in our country in costs us very high.

My basic needs of life are food, clothing, shelter, and above all the playstation 3.even if u want to shoot up the price or decrease it by no matter what i request you (I MEAN THE SONY ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY) that can u plz give me a ps3 by about 400$ or so I promise i wont tell this to anybody u see thge problem is that i dont want to lose and stop doing the one last thing i really love in this world that is gaming and that too only on my playstation 3 I mean it ok and please i have said to give me if it is possible, or else as i read on the net i will have to wait for three long years to buy it at 320$ or whatever

PLEASE DO CONSIDER MY REQUEST AND PLEASE WHOEVER IS GOING TO RECIEVE THIS MESSAGE FIRST PLEASE PLEASE FORWARD IT TO THE SONY ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, MY DREAM IS TO WORK IN THE SONY ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY AS A GAMER OR AS A DESIGNER OR WHAT EVER POST I MAY GET RIGHT NOW I AM DOING I.T. ENGINEERING AND AM A LOT INTERESTED IN ANIMATION BUT ONLY WITH MY DREAM COMPANY "SONY" IF THERE IS ANYTHING LIKE TRAINING COURSES THAT YOU GIVE AND HIRE PEOPLE IN YOUR COMPANY(ONLY THE VIDEO GAME SECTION I MEAN) THEN PLZ SIR I AM READY TO DO IT I AM READY TO WORK FOR THE FIRST 10 YEARS WITH YOU FOR FREE I MEAN WITHOUT BEING PAID, YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO SPEND FOR MY FOOD, CLOTHING AND RESIDENCE I REALLY MEAN IT GAMING IS IN MY BLOOD AND PLAYSTATION IS THE HEART THAT KEPS IT ALIVE FOREVER I KNOW THIS MAY SOUND AS A PIECE OF JUNK TO YOU BUT ITS SONY ITSELF WHO SAID THAT IF U HAVE A DREAM NO MATTER WHAT GO FOR IT and so i did.

thank you my e mail id is [removed to preserve privacy].

If i really am made to be a part of sony in future and be a reason for its success than i think i may get your response and yes plz IF RIGHT

NOW I AM NOT FIR OR NOT FULLY QUALIFIED TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS THEN PLZ LET ME KNOW I AM READY TO DO AND LEARN EACH AND EVERYTHING YOU SAY OK HOPE YOU MAY REPLY and even if u dont remember i will wait for 3 yrs for MY OWN PLAYSTATION 3 !!!!!!!!

Dear Indian friend,

You are HIRED!

is 5 rupies /month enough? maybe in 10years you can earn your own playstation 3 .
Doesnt that sound amazing?

The boss in charge,

your favourite compoany

Sony

JAPAN

Damnit...that was my personal letter to Sony. Like a child would write to Santa!

I feel violated...damn you Joystiq...

>: |

Back