Latest Ninja Gaiden Black videos

blakjedi

Veteran
I swear the Xbox still has legs... lots of "this generation" love on this board lately.
icon_razz.gif

Initially I wasnt that excited for NG:Black but these short vids look freakin awesome... It seems like only Team Ninja and Ubisoft have truly mastered the hardware. Reflections, lighting effects, speed its all there. Take a look.Courtesy of team xbox

Sewer Azz Kicking!

God of War Look out!

His butt is grass!

My connection is garbage at the moment, so forgive me for asking... does this look better than the original NG? As I recall, NGB was just NG + Hurricane packs + extra easy mode. Nothing more nothing less. What's changed?

These vids are clips from the NG:B trailer. ;)

My connection is garbage at the moment, so forgive me for asking... does this look better than the original NG? As I recall, NGB was just NG + Hurricane packs + extra easy mode. Nothing more nothing less. What's changed?

Nothing graphically has changed unless they are extremely subtle. ;) You are correct in your recollection.

^I thought I read that there's an extra level or two that are not available for dl? And yeah, those clips are pretty much the same as those on the trailer, but with their original background audio instead of the theme.

- Z

-NakedZ- said:
^I thought I read that there's an extra level or two that are not available for dl? And yeah, those clips are pretty much the same as those on the trailer, but with their original background audio instead of the theme.

- Z

Yeah there's extra levels and enemies that are not in either Hurrican Pack. Although I own the first NG, I'll be picking this up to have all the extra content on my 360 :)

Back