Kingdom Hearts 4 [TBA]

Looks reminescent of the target trailer of FFXV.
I believe it's really early in development. Probably won't see it till 2024/2025 i guess.
Wonder if it ll be next gen only dev.
Or still cross-gen.

Trying to remember the story, or even how KH3 ended and… nope it’s all gone. The whole thing got so convoluted, I lost the plot by game 2. Still, very exciting.

Trying to remember the story, or even how KH3 ended and… nope it’s all gone. The whole thing got so convoluted, I lost the plot by game 2. Still, very exciting.

The only solution is to replay them all.

Looks reminescent of the target trailer of FFXV.
I believe it's really early in development. Probably won't see it till 2024/2025 i guess.
Wonder if it ll be next gen only dev.
Or still cross-gen.

Yeah Square Enix press release said it's still early in development. The Nomura interview is even hilarious. They basically just revealed it to get ahead of any chances of leaks, won't be news for a while, it's just prototype footage that will be discarded.

FQA_0F8WYAISE1i

"here is a first look at our next game that will end up looking different from what we're showing here.
Please understand"

Haha right, especially people expecting to have this visual style during the whole game. Knowing he said " it's just because Sora is in this world ". and that's why they went for that realistic look but probably will mix cartoon style as well for other worlds. It's interesting to see nonetheless especially with what Luminous is going for with their engine.
But I personnaly don't like reveals of this sort ahead of time. Like FFXVI for exemple we' ve seen something two years ago and last year no new footage at all.
Not a real fan of the game itself only like Nomura character design. But well I wish they went for Verum Rex instead.
I just wonder how they' re going to work on the animation and especially facial expressions with this realistic style. Bur i' m more hype about FFVII part 2.

Hubi.gif

if i work at SQEX, and im the one responsible for that scene, then the reason is simple;

- i am LAZY AF. I love Reuse Recycle old script/scene/level/asset, Reduce workload and time needed

EDIT: even the game I'm currently developing is simply an amalgamation of my old games (that i leave unfinished, unreleased) hahaha

Back