Just got Naruto: Clash of Ninjas for Gamecube

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
And contrary to all the horrible reviews it got, my kids are absolutely in love with it. :LOL:

I'm actually impressed with how it looks, like a cell-shaded Tekken with all the Naruto characters.

And contrary to all the horrible reviews it got, my kids are absolutely in love with it. :LOL:

I'm actually impressed with how it looks, like a cell-shaded Tekken with all the Naruto characters.

I am a huge fan of it. I've played all parts except the fourth one. Personally I've have to say the first one is certainly the weakest title. The series has really improved with the release of the 2nd title - which is about to be released in the US I think. More character, more moves, etc. Personally, it's a very fun beat'em up, it reminds me somewhat of SSBM. It's certainly the best anime inspired beat'em up out there, much better than One Piece Grand Battle 3 or the DBZ fighters. Tomy promised that, since they were a big success in Japan, that they would eventually release all 4 titles in the west.

cool .. being a Naruto fan myself, if I had a GameCube I would definitely get at least one of the games in the Naruto: Clash of Ninjas series :)

I'm not sure if this is the same as the series Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen series as I played a lot last year in Shanghai, but if it is then #3 is my favorite. #4 was a bit of a letdown. I definitely think they are not great fighters, but underrated ones at least, and the story mode (and 4P mode) is super fun if you're a Naruto fan! Nothing to break your wallet over, but just right at $25ish! And yeah, I love the art!

I'm not sure if this is the same as the series Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen series as I played a lot last year in Shanghai, but if it is then #3 is my favorite. #4 was a bit of a letdown. I definitely think they are not great fighters, but underrated ones at least, and the story mode (and 4P mode) is super fun if you're a Naruto fan! Nothing to break your wallet over, but just right at $25ish! And yeah, I love the art!

Yep, it is. It took very long for the US to get a localized version and so far only part one which is certainly the worst of the series has been released. It's an easy to pick-up funny fighter. Story is fine, though if you follow the manga you'll already know the pillars. 4p is indeed really cool...

My daughter is 6 and my son is 9, but he's a discriminating gamer. He's played pretty much every major PC game that has come out in the last 4-5 years.

But we're all Naruto addicts so of course we love it! I'm trying to get the japanese imports of the other three games, I can't stand the american dubbing. (I watch the subbed anime, my kids are hooked on the american version.)

Back