Just Cause 2

Tap In

Legend
could have sworn there was already a topic for this game but could not find

Just Cause 2 demo "on its way"

The Eidos bit of Square Enix has announced on Twitter that there is a "Just Cause 2 demo on its way".

Square Enix London Studios community manager Mike Oldman subsequent tweeted: "I'll have more news on the demo soon enough, for now though just relax safe in the knowledge that there's one on the way - and it's awesome."

also new FREEDOM video

I think this is really one to watch out for ! B)
Have been following it all along as Matt Castello is working on the story,and he is an awsome guide to me ! :)
The Freedom trailer is Awesome :cool: !

Torn between PC and the PS3 version. PC version seems to have all the bells n whistles ! :)

Can't wait to try my own stunts in that crazy world !

Just Cause 2 is a flat out gorgeous game and it's obvious they spent a lot of time and effort on it. Can't wait to see what Humus and company come up with next :)

The gfx and lighting on the consoles is stunning and breathtaking. Sometimes when u r standing next to a building with sunlight and shadows dancing ont he walls, its looks too damn real.......and when u r up above the sky so high on ur chopper/plane, the world is spellbinding ! I think its the most overlooked gem of an engine which could make wonders on these puny machines.

Had quite a few laughs transpoting taxis to mountain tops using my chopper :LOL: ! Its a must play title for sure, just takes a bit of time getting used to the hook and the game rrules.

Back