I've taken a real life IQ test

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
I scored 60 IQ points.
Does this make me stupider than Bush or smarter?
How can I improve my IQ?
I heard that I could take pills to increase my IQ to 250. Is this true?

EDIT:
I'm not really worried about having an IQ of a tomatoe because it's not going to change my ability to program or come up with ideas or anything but is there any reason that I should be worried? Mainly in non-academic areas.

1) I doubt you scored 60 on an IQ test that was taken/given in good faith
2)IQ tests are only general indicators of relative intelligence
3)The only way scoring badly on an IQ test is going to affect you is if you advertise. I wouldn't write IQ=60 on your resume.

AlphaWolf said:
1) I doubt you scored 60 on an IQ test that was taken/given in good faith
2)IQ tests are only general indicators of relative intelligence
3)The only way scoring badly on an IQ test is going to affect you is if you advertise. I wouldn't write IQ=60 on your resume.
:LOL:

Why is it doubtful that I scored 60?
I'm relatively retarded.
What do you mean by relative intelligence? Relative to current climate/culture?

Because once you dip below 50 you're supposed to no longer be able to look after yourself, so since you're posting on this forum, and we understand what you're saying, 60 seems an unlikely score.

But since the (real) average IQ rises a few points with each generation...

Or is the test now adjusted to account for that?

K.I.L.E.R said:
Why is it doubtful that I scored 60?

Because typing complete sentences would be an issue, higher learning would be problematic.

What do you mean by relative intelligence? Relative to current climate/culture?

Relative to the sample population used to establish the scale of the test. Some IQ tests are also biased because of language and cultural differences. (ie knowing the capital of the state of ny should be less difficult for residents of that state)

I had an IQ of 157 at one bit, when I was younger, and I'm a complete dipshit. I wouldn't put too much stock in the tests, if any at all. And I have never come across a single situation in my adult life that's required me to state my IQ to achieve something I wouldn't have otherwise.

Now excuse me, I'm off to eat some more crayons.

Rys said:
Now excuse me, I'm off to eat some more crayons.
Ah the memories. Not me, of course, but a certain group of "specific behavioural issues causing impedence to mainstream learning" students that I had a few years back. No pens, pencils, felt-tips, etc were allowed due to their potential for "temptation to lead to disruptive and harmful behaviour towards other pupils" - therefore the only thing that they could use were non-toxic, non-flavoured crayons. Generally okay to use but they needed to be replaced with regular frequency due to certain members of the group chewing on them when faced with a mentally challenging task such as matching the shape of teeth to a certain animal...

Back