• Right

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sexualrug said:
radeonic2 said:
Sage said:
radeonic2 said:
The layer of skin between makes it just right :oops:

well i pull the skin of the shaft up and over the head, then back down, then back over.... uhhHHHhhhhhhHHHHh.... gotta go...
I keep the skin down and rub it.. its quite awesome.
How old are you.

that sounds so wrong. It sounds like you met the guy in a bar and want to pick him up....

Seriously, this thread is hilarious. Inappropriate and disgusting, but hilarious. :oops:
Im just wondering, because of how he talks so vividly about masturbation.

radeonic2 said:

It sounded more like a gay chat line kind of "how old are you"... You know, the "what r u wearing" kind of lines.....

radeonic2 said:
sexualrug said:
radeonic2 said:
Sage said:
radeonic2 said:

well i pull the skin of the shaft up and over the head, then back down, then back over.... uhhHHHhhhhhhHHHHh.... gotta go...
How old are you.

that sounds so wrong. It sounds like you met the guy in a bar and want to pick him up....

Seriously, this thread is hilarious. Inappropriate and disgusting, but hilarious. :oops:

I wonder, are you impressed by his experience? What was it that made you wonder about his age? i.e. is he speaking with great authority on the subject that would indicate a mid-aged person? :)

sidenote: I am sad that agassi lost.

radeonic2 said:
How old are you.
well there's one little spot on the head that is just far too sensative to stimulate, i simply cant take it because it's just so sensative that even I can't block it mentally. This comming from a guy who can bite chunks out of his lip and mentally change the pain of it into pleasure. I'm THAT sensative on that little spot.

btw, I'm 20.5

sexualrug said:

you clearly have not spent much time on this forum. this thread is quite typical.

sexualrug said:
radeonic2 said:
sexualrug said:
radeonic2 said:
Sage said:
radeonic2 said:

How old are you.

I wonder, are you impressed by his experience? What was it that made you wonder about his age? i.e. is he speaking with great authority on the subject that would indicate a mid-aged person? :)

sidenote: I am sad that agassi lost.
It is pretty impressive.
me no like boys.
How old are you.
Sage said:
well there's one little spot on the head that is just far too sensative to stimulate, i simply cant take it because it's just so sensative that even I can't block it mentally. This comming from a guy who can bite chunks out of his lip and mentally change the pain of it into pleasure. I'm THAT sensative on that little spot.
btw, I'm 20.5

How and why would you want't to do that? The biting...

radeonic2 said:

well i dont anymore because now I can find more interesting things to do with my time. but, it's quite simple- in my head I can switch pain and pleasure. they all just sensations and whether they hurt or not is entirely up to how you choose to interpret the sensation. i found that the mouth has a unique subset of sensations and more intense than most other parts of the body. It's a most enjoyable feeling. Oh, and the flesh grows back- I wouldnt take out huge chunks or anything.

Picking nose-hair out with their roots feels also good. Or it used to, but I guess my nostrils have lost some of their sense now.

Sage said:
radeonic2 said:

well i dont anymore because now I can find more interesting things to do with my time. but, it's quite simple- in my head I can switch pain and pleasure. they all just sensations and whether they hurt or not is entirely up to how you choose to interpret the sensation. i found that the mouth has a unique subset of sensations and more intense than most other parts of the body. It's a most enjoyable feeling. Oh, and the flesh grows back- I wouldnt take out huge chunks or anything.
Wierdo.
:LOL:
I can make pain disapear, but not make it turn into pleasure.

Sage said:
radeonic2 said:

The body generates pain to let you know somethings wrong. :?

Imagine having a large open wound in your back, if there was no pain you may not even notice what had happened and bleed to death.

ANova said:
The body generates pain to let you know somethings wrong. :?

Imagine having a large open wound in your back, if there was no pain you may not even notice what had happened and bleed to death.

no, it generates different sensations to distinguish different events. by our nature we interpret "pain" as a bad thing. However, it is not hard-wired and can be interpreted however you wish it to be.

To some extent at least it is a matter of instinct. Unless you are somehow denying that pain is by instinct interpreted as bad (and usually is so). In that case, linkage please :?

sexualrug said:
To some extent at least it is a matter of instinct. Unless you are somehow denying that pain is by instinct interpreted as bad (and usually is so). In that case, linkage please :?

yes our initial instinct is to interpret it as bad. however, that doesn't mean that we can't choose not to go with our instincts.

Back