Is there a program that allows recording of music from a flash window?

SugarCoat

Veteran
Exactly what was in title :), im curious if there is there a program that allows recording of music from a flash window onto the hard disk.

you know, Google is your friend....

but on a serious note, you can capture whole page including Flash and then use some Flash decomplier to get sounds out..... TBH, i doubt there is program that does it on the fly, so you need to leech .swf and then take it apart.....

unless you put microphone next to your speakers and record that way :LOL:

silence said:
you know, Google is your friend....

but on a serious note, you can capture whole page including Flash and then use some Flash decomplier to get sounds out..... TBH, i doubt there is program that does it on the fly, so you need to leech .swf and then take it apart.....

unless you put microphone next to your speakers and record that way :LOL:

google is no friend of mine, i prefer human responces ;p

think i got it, thanks

_xxx_ said:
You can use any recording SW, just choose the "Wave" channel or "All you can hear" as an input.

that way is pretty hard to hit the right spot in the loop, cause most music in .swf files are loops, due to the size....

btw, there are many great sites with free loops made specifically for Flash movies....

Well you can let it run for 3-4 loops and cut out what you need. There are many wave editing proggies out there...

using infine flashcapture, when it saves the flash it only comes in at 23kb is that normal? I'll be surprised if thats music and all that size, seems way too small. Am i doing something wrong?

It's probably streaming music directly from the server.
(ie www.pandora.com ? ;) )

SugarCoat said:
using infine flashcapture, when it saves the flash it only comes in at 23kb is that normal? I'll be surprised if thats music and all that size, seems way too small. Am i doing something wrong?

Back