Is my name ok?

It's fine, and quite comedic of you if you ask me :)

Dictionary.com says:

di·ar·rhe·a also di·ar·rhoe·a Pronunciation Key (d-r)
n.
Excessive and frequent evacuation of watery feces, usually indicating gastrointestinal distress or disorder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Middle English diaria, from Medieval Latin, from Late Latin diarrhoea, from Greek diarroia, from diarrein, to flow through : dia-, dia- + rhein, to flow, run; see sreu- in Indo-European Roots.]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
diar·rheal or diar·rheic (-k) or diar·rhetic (-rtk) adj.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Splatter .... ;)

I'm not a fan. Please find something more tasteful--I can't desensitize myself to everything.

Personally think its a bit too graphic and not appropriate for the forum. I won't ban people for their selected name but I do think we can suggest moving to something more sensible and less... well... I think you get the idea :)

Do you have a good reason, or history, for using that name ?

Thanks,

Kristof, well I have some what of a history with the handle. Thank goodness it was that instead of "bitch funk". That name got me banned from quite a few servers while playing multi-player maps in Half Life. So Diarrhea_Splatter just stuck with me.

It seems like you wish for people's input/opinion. Well, here is mine. I find that name repulsive. That alias alone makes me question your character - it puzzles me as to why one would wish to be referred to by such a "name".

Now that's just my opinion. The way we present ourselves and the action we take all reflect upon us and to reflect us to varying degrees. I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve with your alias, but your alais in my mind causes me to perceive you in such a light. Just thought you'd wish to know.

I don't mean to offend you, merely inform you of my INITIAL response.

diarrhea_splatter

Probably the initial impression most people get from your sig is not very good. People will need much more time to know you and trust you.
The prejudice and the neurolinguistic of your sig are really bad for this forum.

Maybe you dont feel confortable too and have doubts. Does the sig reflect what you are and think, and how you want to be perceived by other people? Dont be locked by the past and prevent the others to know you better and interact with you.

This is my honest opinion, there is no intention to ofend. I hope it helps :)

Acutally, it's all about humor. And if we could have avatars I'd probably find a picture of Jason from the cartoon series Home Movies on Adult Swim. I've been a spectator of this site for a looooong time noe, I'd say ever since I received my Monster 3D. Sorry to offend, but hopefully ya'll will get to know me better. :D

Back