Is it safe to eat 6 tablespoons of coffee a day?

london-boy said:
nutball said:
So you count coffee in slices then l-b?

I count coffees in coffees. In cups. Soluble coffee is an evil anglo-american invention made to ruin Italy's tradition after they bombed the coffee plantations owned by good Italian colonists.

;)

Colonists? Is that what they're calling them these days?

MuFu said:
london-boy said:
nutball said:
So you count coffee in slices then l-b?

I count coffees in coffees. In cups. Soluble coffee is an evil anglo-american invention made to ruin Italy's tradition after they bombed the coffee plantations owned by good Italian colonists.

;)

Colonists? Is that what they're calling them these days?

Not sure, don't usually go that far.

Hehe.

I've tried to cut down recently. Always used to have 6-7 cups of tea or coffee a day but got to the stage where the caffeine had absolutely no effect on me other than to satisfy a craving and make me piss about every five minutes. A couple of times I've actually woken up with something resembling a hangover, having gone to bed severely dehydrated. :?

K.I.L.E.R said:
I assume the cooked stuff doesn't have flavour because I can taste the difference between instant coffee brands.[

Well the non instant variants, you normally get them in coffee bean which you need to ground and prepare them. Instant coffee you just pour hot water and you are set.

Also, you can try those coffee candy they are great too for concentration. I chew on them when I am playing Mahjong.

MuFu said:
A couple of times I've actually woken up with something resembling a hangover, having gone to bed severely dehydrated. :?

Gotten that feeling before, but that was because I didn't eat anything but a light lunch the day before. I truely felt like a member of the undead that morning.

Actually, caffeine free coffee is probably better. It tastes just as much as hot brown mud with a hint of burnt rotten log aroma thus keeping you awake for hours with the downright evil after taste. Caffeine in those large amounts will only make you anxious and jittery which is not how you want to feel sitting down for an exam.

:LOL:

Back