Indian researcher challenges Newton's law

Dave H said:
indio said:
epicstruggle said:
2 things:
--does it matter that the reasercher is indian. (shouldnt in my opinion)
--perpetual machines have been claimed and then debunked for hundreds of years. Eventually the flaw in his theory will be uncovered.

later,

not true there is a perpetual machine that has benn patented

http://www.computerlayman.com/MEG Scalar Energy Device Patented - Production Starts Next Year1.htm

There's also a faster than the speed of light vehicle that's been patented. The USPTO is "understaffed" (which apparently means "staffed by idiots"). They give out faulty patents from time to time.

OMG! You can't be serious?

indio said:
And I bet these same guys who got this patent would sell you the Brooklyn Bridge as well. The device uses "permanent" magnets, i.e. these are the source of the energy. Over time, "permanent" magnets will demagnitize (get weaker). Hence, this device is not perpetual. In fact, I think it's a hoax that got past the USPO. I seem to recall reading about this patent in a recent Scientific American in an editorial about a lack of scientific understanding among "learned" people.

OpenGL guy said:
indio said:
And I bet these same guys who got this patent would sell you the Brooklyn Bridge as well. The device uses "permanent" magnets, i.e. these are the source of the energy. Over time, "permanent" magnets will demagnitize (get weaker). Hence, this device is not perpetual. In fact, I think it's a hoax that got past the USPO. I seem to recall reading about this patent in a recent Scientific American in an editorial about a lack of scientific understanding among "learned" people.

Being an established scientific magazine does saying everyone's understanding is flawed and what someone else is saying is impossible has no bearing on my opinion. Even though I have respect for scientific american there is ample history illustrating the "mainstream " getting it completely wrong. I do know the US patent office has never patented anything that makes claims like this device.

'there is ample history illustrating the "mainstream " getting it completely wrong '

Example please.

Just did som googling on that MEG.

http://www.google.com/search?q=MEG+scalar+energy+device

The MEG isn't just a powersource,
* It can also cure cancer and AIDS.
* It can change the weather.
* It can be used as a powerfull weapon instantly blasting anyone, anywhere on earth.
* It can be used to make powerfull forcefields to protect entire citys from nuclear attacks.
* The Russians already have 100 large installations of such MEG "canons".
* The Challenger accident was possibly because the Russians used their MEGs to alter the weather the day before, to damage the then failing O-ring.

How can you dismiss such powerfull technology?

:)wink:)

He wouldn't be a member of the Natural Law party would he? You know, those people jumping around with their legs crossed? :)

Sounds like the rantings of one of those guru's.

Basic said:
* The Challenger accident was possibly because the Russians used their MEGs to alter the weather the day before, to damage the then failing O-ring.

I figured you had to be joking, but hot-damn if this guy didn't really state that! Some people are just plain 'ol scary. Ohh, and the Communists also used 'metal softening' waves too... ;)

Basic said:
Russ:
Maybe so.
But it's a "product" of retired US Army Lieutenant Colonel Tom Bearden.

Oh, crap. I thought we were still bagging on Indians.

/retract monkeyman.

Basic said:
Oh, I forgot one point:

* It's possible to use for mind control.

Doesn't this whole thing seem reminescent of the US/DARPA HAARP Project? (Or is it HARP? Always confuse the EM and supergun). Not that this is surpising as both are major features of the Conspiracy world run by MJ12 Aliens and guys rapelling down Black-Helicopters.

I think that printing country of origin (not race) is a good thing because it gives due credit to the education of that country- just like printing what university they went to. As for the perpetual motion thing, I know that there are forces in this universe that contradict our existing scientific "laws." I won't try to convince you of them because I had to experience it (not just see it) myself.

oh, and there really are guys in uniforms with no insignia that rappel down from unmarked black helo's and come in black hum-v's. They are very threatening and make it extremely clear that you will dissappear if you do not leave; they also search you for any kind of recording devices and media, then take it away.

indio said:
Fred said:
'there is ample history illustrating the "mainstream " getting it completely wrong '

Example please.

how early do you want me to go ? Galileo?

Anytime, but when I say Mainstream, I mean the scientific community. So giving me lists of churches and states that opposed Galileo doesn't interest me.

back then church = science = state = mainstream
Back then there wouldn't be an article in Scientific American there would be a death warrant. We've moderated our reactions to contradictory beliefs over time. This is a good thing.

Puh-lease. This is just yet another of thousands of variations on gyro/centrifugal devices that are continually debunked within 5 minutes by any freshment student of physics.

These devices never work and rarely do the builders even have a mathematical reason for the configurations of the devices they are building.

See www.forceborne.com for example. Or look up Dean Drive. Or Puthoff. The russians are experts at this looney nonsense. Gyro drivers are reinvented by amateurs on a daily basis.

The reason why these devices are not accepted by the mainstream is not because of bigotry, but because of lack of science. These inventors rarely construct rigorous experimental setups, don't produce mathematical theories to explain the observations, and the kicker, their experiments can never be replicated, or, they try to claim they are keeping them secret to prevent them being stolen.

Remember, Einstein proved Newton wrong. But Einstein's theories were consistent with observations and backed by a rigorously strong mathematical structure.

If you do the proper paper work, you can get bogus science published and reviewed by the mainstream, like the Pons and Fleischmen Cold Fusion fiasco.

DemoCoder said:
Puh-lease. This is just yet another of thousands of variations on gyro/centrifugal devices that are continually debunked within 5 minutes by any freshment student of physics.

These devices never work and rarely do the builders even have a mathematical reason for the configurations of the devices they are building.

See www.forceborne.com for example. Or look up Dean Drive. Or Puthoff. The russians are experts at this looney nonsense. Gyro drivers are reinvented by amateurs on a daily basis.

The reason why these devices are not accepted by the mainstream is not because of bigotry, but because of lack of science. These inventors rarely construct rigorous experimental setups, don't produce mathematical theories to explain the observations, and the kicker, their experiments can never be replicated, or, they try to claim they are keeping them secret to prevent them being stolen.

Remember, Einstein proved Newton wrong. But Einstein's theories were consistent with observations and backed by a rigorously strong mathematical structure.

If you do the proper paper work, you can get bogus science published and reviewed by the mainstream, like the Pons and Fleischmen Cold Fusion fiasco.

Being reviewed and being patented is two different thing. I'm not saying it works I haven't really read the patent . I'm just saying it received a patent for a supposedly greater than 100% efficiency device were all others have failed he should atleast get credit for that.

Back