Blacklight Power and the "Hydrino"

The only external verification was done by a collaborator using BlackLight's equipment.

You are probably right about this being uttter garbadge, but this time around there were two more collaborators at Rowan who have no prior relationship with BLP (as Jannsen did). Also, neither BLP's equipment or fuel was used this time. Rowan built the fuel from scratch using commercial sources and 10 BLP recipes (which are actually in their paper). Seems to me that everthing you would need to disprove the BLP claims (not the science but the thermogenic results) is in the Rowan paper. Hopefully some credible lab will do that soon as a public service. I would say that BLP is really hanging out there now. Tic-Toc.

Would anyone like to invest in my invention
dehydrated H2O
colourless, odourless, tasteless and massless

colourless, odourless, tasteless and massless
Best of all, it compresses infinitely, so you can fit any amount in any size container! Can you imagine anything 'greener' in this day and age?

It'll do wonders in reducing costs and carbon footprint for packaging and transportation.

You are probably right about this being uttter garbadge, but this time around there were two more collaborators at Rowan who have no prior relationship with BLP (as Jannsen did). Also, neither BLP's equipment or fuel was used this time. Rowan built the fuel from scratch using commercial sources and 10 BLP recipes (which are actually in their paper). Seems to me that everthing you would need to disprove the BLP claims (not the science but the thermogenic results) is in the Rowan paper. Hopefully some credible lab will do that soon as a public service. I would say that BLP is really hanging out there now. Tic-Toc.

Ok, I didn't read that, but crude (apologies in advance) chemistry calorimetry for this kind of experiment is like sending schoolchildren with rulers to measure the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. I've spent weeks tracking down bogus data in a physics lab using techniques that most Chemists have never heard of. Bring some real Physicists into this one please.

Best of all, it compresses infinitely, so you can fit any amount in any size container! Can you imagine anything 'greener' in this day and age?

It'll do wonders in reducing costs and carbon footprint for packaging and transportation.
Who cares about carbon footprints anymore? I have a method (and apparatus!) that actually uses CO2 as a fuel and burns it in an exothermic reaction. All you have to do is add a little gunpowder.

I'm going to transcribe all my data files to a storage device that uses this, then compress the drive itself until the files take up 0 space.

Perhaps theres something in it, A couple of years ago Ive thought of a perpetual motion machine

OK strictly not true in that sense but
#A It creates nearly free electricity once built (perhaps some matinence costs)
#B Doesnt 'really' require outside input, like wind/water/fuel

#C Made a practical proof of concept
#D Got it tested & confirmed to be 'perpetual'
#E Put it on the market & become the richest guy on the planet
:rolleyes:

To be honest, I actually invented perpetual motion several years ago too :yes:
When I did some research I discovered that when you make a magnetic field in the required configuration it 'disappears in a puff of logic' which has the handy effect of conserving the theory of Thermodynamics but the unfortunate side effect of making my idea not work :no: drat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps theres something in it, A couple of years ago Ive thought of a perpetual motion machine

OK strictly not true in that sense but
#A It creates nearly free electricity once built (perhaps some matinence costs)
#B Doesnt 'really' require outside input, like wind/water/fuel
I'm guessing it involves the free, unlimited, perpetual, magic and inexplicable motion of people. You can even stash it in your car while driving around and generate energy out of nothing!

>>#C Made a practical proof of concept

very difficult to do, vacuum helps + things have to be made near perfect so much can go wrong

>>#E Put it on the market & become the richest guy on the planet

bugger that who needs cash though a few million would be nice.
Also patents are a PITA, (I looked at patenting another invention of mine(*) )

I dont mine writing up my idea though, to do this I need to know where?
i.e. somewhere where its impossible that someone can read it + then patent it or claim ownership.
Does anyone know of such a place?

(*) which I have built + works perfectly, simple idea but I've never seen it before which is strange cause it solves an issue Ive heard many ppl complain about often, prolly you as well. Then again everything is obvious once you've seen it.
WRT patents - I can get a patent here in nz (quite cheap I forget how much) but the thing is its only valid here in nz.

bah, patents aren't that hard. International are a bit more of a pain, but still not that bad for only one.

Back