incident with my dog :(

Moloch

God of Wicked Games
Veteran
Just thought I would post about the horrible thing that happened today and vent a little.

I was outside working on my car, and I had a bowl of gasoline out to clean my carb out. Wouldn't you know, my 1 year old basset hound walks right up to the bowl and starts lapping away. As soon as I noticed, I yelled to get her attention, and she takes off running with me chasing her around the yard. After about 30 seconds of this, she stops and just falls over.

What a crappy day...

What was the outcome? Ipecac works on dogs I happen to know from similar unhappy experience. Of course I no longer have a pet, but it was just the result of old age. That is the result all of us will come to sooner or later if it isn't something else.

Damnit, you stole my punchline :devilish:

Sorry guys, had to see if anyone would take the bait.

........................................................................................... I hope you get banned.

[edit] And of course Davros, I am sorry for calling you a jerk [/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Did she run out of petrol ?

As a pet owner and (have 2 cats but I grew up around cats/dogs/rabbits spent summers on family farm) I feel sorry for any pet and their owner for any possible harm .. having said that though...

OMG that was hilarious. ((I know it was wrong to lol.. literally)) but still.. defintely NOT ban worthy. Some people need to develop a bit thicker skin if they think otherwise imho.

Would it be wrong of me to post my sadness at losing my wife ?
It was a hell of a card game though ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back